League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

Tabbychan

haha oh and thanks :) will fix that now XD

somegirlkatie

O: Does anyone have pictures of last years LoL gathering?

Tabbychan

I don't, I wasn't running it last year, o.o i knwo I rememebr seeing Two annie's, a lux and a miss fortune xD

lyell

Oh and if this happens on Friday, we wont be able to make it. We're not making it the first day. Saturday, later int he day would be preferred for us, if you can.

lyell

I have some. Ill upload them . And one more thing: If we are able to meet a little in the day( if we do the meeting staurday) it'd be appreciated, because my friends and I also are going to the Shin Megami Tensei cosplay and we'd like to get to the LoL meeting on time. I don't want to seem demanding or anything, but that's just my preference for when.

Dani Phantom

If the date is saturday , then I could most likely go.
I'm cosplaying as Red Card Katarina.
Either way hope to see everybody there (;
(╯°□°)╯☆.。.:*・°☆

MYNAMEISBUBBY

My brother will be going,probably taking pictures.... :)
depending on the day and time.  :-\
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

Awesomefaec

If I can go, I will be going as Acolyte Lee Sin

zer0

i would like to attempt to come as garren and yell DEMACIA as i spin at u all

Tabbychan

lyell

Quote from: zer0 on March 01, 2012, 10:28:56 AM

lol. makes me think of a picture taken from last year of Garen killing eight people, the whole enemy team and three of his allies.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: lyell on March 02, 2012, 02:16:33 PM
Quote from: zer0 on March 01, 2012, 10:28:56 AM

lol. makes me think of a picture taken from last year of Garen killing eight people, the whole enemy team and three of his allies.

Oh man. I wish I could of seen this.
xD
Any news on when this gathering is going to take place? ;3
&& Yayy! I just bought the perfect high heeled boots for my Nidalee cosplay. I just hope they don't kill my feet.
How is everyone's costumes coming along! I would absolutely love to see pictures of anything. ;A;

lyell

I have pictures but I'm not sure how to go about uploading them onto here.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: lyell on March 03, 2012, 12:12:11 AM
I have pictures but I'm not sure how to go about uploading them onto here.

You can upload them onto DeviantART or photobucket? ;3

I bought the boots needed for my Nidalee yesterday, they're perfect! ♥

lyell

somegirlkatie

(: Were you the Shen from last year? & Thanks for the pictures they made me smile. ;3

lyell

Yes I was. I wanted to make a malzahar outfit for this year, but I didn't get to it in time. Besides Garen killing everyone, I liked the Garen and Shaco picture. Hilarious pose.

Tabbychan

Hey btw I have pictures of a shen and udyr from last year XD as well as nidalee, annie and shaco, a missfortune and a lux XD I just found them all XD

lyell

I didn't see the Miss Fortune last year. But I think I saw a couple others who didn't make it to the meeting. The other meeting my friends and I are going to just announced they will be at 2. If its not asking too much I'd like if you could make our meeting a little after that so my friend and I have time to go and get changed and arrive to be there from the beginning.

Tabbychan