League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

ShepherdPie

Super belated, but thank you all for the wonderful gathering! It was absolutely the best gathering I've been to in quite some time. I was the classic Jayce who dragged their Viktor along despite complaints of the heat, heh. My League name is Skrillexchan, feel free to add me if anyone wants C:

Rizumi

I am definitely returning for the gathering. I was Officer Caitlyn this time and Sorceress Lux last year. I do not know who I'll be for 2015 but just know I will definitely be attending!
I will have some photos being uploaded slowly onto my facebook fanpage. --> http://www.facebook.com/findtherabbit

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Mrsbrightsidebz

Does anyone have just the league gathering photos uploaded somewhere?! I dont feel like going through the slickpic again. With the amount of photographers there i was expecting to find more gathering pics.

ShockbladeZed

Expect a Dark Aether Wing GenderBend Kayle for 2015.
14' - Shockblade Zed
15' - ODST from Halo 3 ODST
Soon - Rx-93 Nu Gundam [Hiatus]
Soon - Dark AetherWing genderbend Kayle [Hiatus]

Tabbychan

Ezruul

Definitely coming back for 2015. Had an absolute blast and it was definitely the highlight of the convention.

Now the only issue...
Ezreal or Ahri? I'm starting work on Ahri and it's going to be absolutely fabulous but man...I just don't know!
Leaning more toward Ahri because I was Ezreal for the last gathering but I've been making improvements on the cosplay in general.

Aaaagh the choices!  ;D
Fanime 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Summer 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Winter 2015 - Ezreal

...see a pattern here?

ShockbladeZed

14' - Shockblade Zed
15' - ODST from Halo 3 ODST
Soon - Rx-93 Nu Gundam [Hiatus]
Soon - Dark AetherWing genderbend Kayle [Hiatus]

used mattress

Definitely making a come back to this next year. Debating on Debonair Ezreal or Jayce, though. Or female Graves.
Fanime 2016 line up
Yang Xiao Long - RWBY [? days undecided]
SirLarr's GTA V online character w/giant flag prop - FunHaus [? days undecided]
Ashe or Twisted Fate - League of Legends [? days undecided]

Sushay Minnie

;D Had such a fun time. It was my first time being going and being apart of the crew. I was the default Sona :D Can't wait for the next one. I wanna try and go as Victorious Morgana so wish me luck in hopes of finishing on time >,<
Stay thirsty, my friend

Tabbychan

Hey guys :) Sorry for not responding to ya'll sooner ^^ Who's getting excited for next year?! Reg is already up, hotels go up soon, I know I'm feeling the excitement XD

MayhemCosplay

If it's on Friday, I can go. I might be Frostfire Annie and I will have a Tibbers with me.
Friday: Lady Scheherazade from Magi
Saturday: Transformed Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill
Sunday: Lady Five from Drakengard 3
Monday: Princess Tutu

MayhemCosplay

I take that back. If it's on Thursday, then we can be there.
Friday: Lady Scheherazade from Magi
Saturday: Transformed Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill
Sunday: Lady Five from Drakengard 3
Monday: Princess Tutu

azreale

Quote from: MayhemCosplay on November 11, 2014, 12:07:36 AM
I take that back. If it's on Thursday, then we can be there.
Just a heads up -as a coorganizer- LoL is always held on saturday or Sunday since its such a large gathering.=)
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Imperial

I can confirm the above statement. There maybe 1-2 large gatherings on Fridays in the past, but most of the large gatherings have been Saturday and Sunday. Thursdays have been the specials for my Boss, if not last minute training for us in CGD.

sunnystars

I'll be there as Order of the Lotus Karma!

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

zslick

Im going to try to make it as fiddlesticks. Im practicing walking on stilts soon.!

Imperial

Quote from: zslick on February 27, 2015, 06:26:37 PM
Im going to try to make it as fiddlesticks. Im practicing walking on stilts soon.!
the stilts thing somewhat scares me, as rovers might be scared more of. (safety of not only you, but others) just be prepared to not be able to use them (just in case)

LyddieCosplay

I will be going again this year as Jinx ^^