League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

Dreadhawk

Thank you for the great gathering!

I'm really sorry I fell apart there toward the end. Hopefully I will improve my Full Metal Jayce for next year. Definitely lots to learn!
2019 lineup:
Shoebill (f>m genderswap) (Kemono Friends)
Elias Ainsworth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
King Hassan (Fate/Grand Order)
Gran (Granblue Fantasy)

lexirobot

I can't wait to see the photos, that was such a fun gathering!

Alyxiane

Gotta love how well-organized the gathering is in such a large size! Definitely will be back next year, likely as Annie again! :D
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

POOTERS

Nice seeing all of you at the gathering! I was Queen Ashe, playing the music from the game.

Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)
Yuri Lowell(Tales of Vesperia)
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

arcana3

Here guys! I'll be editing, touching up, etc. Alot of Photos I did at Fanime! I however do not know everyone's name ._. But if you see yourself, please don't feel afraid to tag yourself! I hope you guys all enjoy the edits I make, I'm practicing alot on alot of photos! So they will be rolling out, as I do them :D If anyone has any advice etc, please feel free to say it <3 Thanks everyone :D Hope you all had a great fanime.

Pic: Jinx and Ashe, Crazy and Friendly vs Cool and Focused

Tabbychan

Hello everyone~! It's been awhile but I wanted to say hello and welcome to a new year of awesome cosplay :D I can't wait to see what ya'll bring to 2016 :3

Ezruul

Tabbychan, are you hosting the League 2016 Gathering?
The gatherings listed (so far) has been posted but they told me there isn't a League gathering for this year. :(
Fanime 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Summer 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Winter 2015 - Ezreal

...see a pattern here?

Ezruul

Greetings.

I have been informed that the original host for this gathering will not be able to attend FanimeCon this year, so I've decided to take the helm as the host.
I hope we can have an awesome 2016 gathering, guys!
Fanime 2014 - Ezreal

...see a pattern here?

LordDawn

I was wondering if this gathering will happen again this year? (I'm planning on cosplaying a skin for Vi, I cant decide between demon and warring kingdoms)
IG kouhai_dawn

Ezruul

Yes, the new post just went up on the forums!

I will be hosting once more this year.
Fanime 2014 - Ezreal

...see a pattern here?