Registration Payment question

Started by pokephirawriter, November 17, 2011, 01:24:35 PM

pokephirawriter

Does anyone know if it's possible to pay for pre-reg with a debit card? I don't have an actual credit card yet.

OGIGA

The pre-reg from the website takes PayPal, so the short answer is yes. Keep in mind that you'll need a PayPal account though.

Quote from: PayPalDebit Cards (also called check cards, ATM cards, or banking cards) are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo. Enter your card number without spaces or dashes.

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: OGIGA on November 17, 2011, 02:13:10 PM
The pre-reg from the website takes PayPal, so the short answer is yes. Keep in mind that you'll need a PayPal account though.

Quote from: PayPalDebit Cards (also called check cards, ATM cards, or banking cards) are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo. Enter your card number without spaces or dashes.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that you don't.  PayPal usually lets you enter your card info as a guest during checkout if you don't have an account to log in to.  At least, that's what I did for years before finally signing up for an account, and last time I paid for something with PayPal (Nov 15th), the guest option was still available.

pokephirawriter

Thanks guys, I DO have a Paypal account, I just haven't linked it to my bank account yet.