OH DESIRE ~Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Gathering 2012 + Tea Party~

Started by thirteen_yen, November 22, 2011, 04:23:50 PM

thirteen_yen

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni 2012 Gathering!
Gathering Host ~ thirteen_yen + Gathering Co-Host ~ xkakashi-chan

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Last year went well, but lets make this year even better! Not cosplaying but love Umineko? Come on by! We'd love to hear you insight on it. The gathering isn't just for avid cosplays, it's about the joy of the series! Feel free to come on by and take some pictures of your favorite characters~. Due to the series ending we hope to see a wider spread of cosplayers and hope to not spoil too much for those of you who have not yet been able to finish the series.  :)

In October 1986, the Ushiromiya family experience mysterious murders on their private island of Rokkenjima, could it be the work of witches?

Day: Saturday
Time: 2 PM
Meeting Place & Location: FMS Front Marriott Side of the Convention Center Lobby (up in corner tree area)

Member//Character Cosplay List:
Cosplayer Count: 13
  • thirteen_yen ~ Young Eva
  • Friend of thirteen_yen ~ Goat Butler *or* Juuza
  • Brother of Thirteen_yen ~ Ronove
  • Supershinn + Friend ~ Will + Leon *possibly* or Ange + Juuza
  • xkakashi-chan ~ Stake
  • Boyfriend of xkakashi-chan ~ Rudolf or GB!Siesta 410
  • Atikal ~ Lambdadelta
  • Mi Feng ~ Maria
  • SakuraMikage ~ Sakutarou
  • Umemi ~ Gaap
  • IlanaNight ~ Maria
  • chococookies_ld ~ Eva-trice *Possibly*
  • Kannazuki ~ Witch *Possibly*
  • Luluko ~ school girl/casual/whatever Beatrice **Teaparty**
  • Boyfriend of Luluko ~ Battler. **Teaparty**

~Any concerns or changes for photographs are up for discussion~
Photography Order:

• Group Shot
  • Witches
    • Ushiromiya Family
    • Furniture
      • Cousins
      • Requests

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni 2012 Event:
      ~Meeting Time~
      Day: Sunday
      Time: 10:00AM-11:00AM
      Meeting Place & Location: CCPFH = (Park across from Fairmont Hotel; Caesar Chavez Plaza)

Along with the Umineko Gathering we'd like to do a special event for the fellow cosplayers who joined in with the gathering or maybe were unable to meet there. This would be a fun time to either be OOC for once and maybe get your fellow cosplayer's names and numbers.
      With that the event we are holding will be a Tea Party (Potluck Style) like last year for the gathering! During this event we'll be hanging out enjoying each other's company and having a Cosplay Chess Game for those in Cosplay. Please make sure to bring enough food or drinks to share with more than a couple people if possible. :) I will supply cups/plates/utensils and drinks for everyone but please try and do your part too!  

xkakashi-chan

I will be the co-host for this gathering and event as well! :)

I will be cosplaying as one of the stakes again (either Asmodeous or Belphegor) and my boyfriend will come as either Rudolf or GB!Siesta 410.

Hope to see everyone there! <3

thirteen_yen

:D Ahhh!! That sounds so cool. Cannot wait to see who your bf chooses to go as! Lol!

Atikal

Mi Feng

thirteen_yen

thirteen_yen

;3; Not much love for Umineko here on the west coast is there?

morgaine

I really wanna go as one of the witches, but funds are looking really low ;_______;
Fanime 2019
TBD

chococookies_ld

SakuraMikage

I'll be going as Sakutarou. Some friends that aren't registered will be with me. Umemi as Gaap, IlanaNight as Maria. Please add us to the list.
For the revolution of the world!

thirteen_yen

:D Ahh! Thank you so much for these lovely responces!

Kannazuki :: ;3; I hope you can still try to make it!
Chococookies_ld:: I'll still put you down as possibly~
SakuraMikage:: I'll be sure to add them to the list as well as yourself!!

TheFatWhiteNeko

Hello, this is Thirteen Yen's friend who's going to be Goat-kun! (aka a Goat Butler). I suggest we have a small pot luck/get together opposed to a tea party. But that's just my preference (Mainly because I don't drink tea).

xkakashi-chan

I thought that is what we are doing.
Though, we will have a potluck/tea party for Umineko fans and cosplayers combined, though we'll probably need a lot of food for that. I'll be bringing some snacks, but I doubt it would be plenty.

Are we meeting at the Cesar Chavez Plaza for the potluck?

I just want to clarify so I can plan some fun games/ a mini shoot for us to do. :D

thirteen_yen

Quote from: xkakashi-chan on February 21, 2012, 03:41:22 AM
I thought that is what we are doing.
Though, we will have a potluck/tea party for Umineko fans and cosplayers combined, though we'll probably need a lot of food for that. I'll be bringing some snacks, but I doubt it would be plenty.

Are we meeting at the Cesar Chavez Plaza for the potluck?

I just want to clarify so I can plan some fun games/ a mini shoot for us to do. :D

Yeah sorry that was derp of me. Also yes we are meeting as Cesar Chavez Plaza! :)
I'm going to *hopefully* be able to snag a bunch of donuts from Psycho Donuts before heading over there for the potluck! Hahaha if not I'll grab some breakfasty items for everyone at the safeway or something. :)
Thank you for minigames ;_; I wouldn't know what to bring anyways hahaha.

xkakashi-chan

Quote from: thirteen_yen on February 21, 2012, 11:09:27 PM

Yeah sorry that was derp of me. Also yes we are meeting as Cesar Chavez Plaza! :)
I'm going to *hopefully* be able to snag a bunch of donuts from Psycho Donuts before heading over there for the potluck! Hahaha if not I'll grab some breakfasty items for everyone at the safeway or something. :)
Thank you for minigames ;_; I wouldn't know what to bring anyways hahaha.
Haha, "psycho" donuts xD I just want to point that out. (sounds so fitting in this Anime/VN's case~)

Anyways, okay :3 That sounds awesome!
I'm going to see if I can get a pack of Arizona Tea along the day~

As for the mini-games, we can play cosplay tag or hide-and-seek? Something fun for us to do!
It'd be also awesome if we have a photographer who could take these "wonderful" moments for us~ Or at least someone who has a nice camera.

aurifera

My friend and I were Jessica and Shannon last year! ;D And we want to attend again.

I'm not 100% sure if we can attend the cosplay meetup (will try), though we should at least be able to stop by to take photos. but we'll definitely be going to the tea party.

thirteen_yen

Aurifera I remember you! :) I'll definitely put you down anyways~. :DDD Excellent to hear that you'll be going to the teaparty as well~.

xkakashi-chan: I'll see about bringing a nice camera or asking about if anyone else can do that. :DD Also yes cosplay tag or hide-and-seek would be fun!
If you have any other ideas let me know and I'll make a list of things for us to do.

<3 Nice to see so many people getting interested in this!

xkakashi-chan

AAAAaaa-- ; A; I have to notify that I may be leaving early in the gathering since I need to attend a photoshoot by 3 pm and I'm going to need some time to do a really quick change to another cosplay @_@ But I'll be free the whole time at the picnic and get to know the rest of you guys better <3

Sorry about that >~<

luluko

I will probably not be attending the gathering, since the other two I want to go to are at the same time slot, but I should have no problem attending the tea party! I will be school girl/casual/whatever Beatrice and my boyfriend will be Battler.

TheFatWhiteNeko

xkakashi-chan - Sorry for the misunderstanding, I got a little mixed up when it came to what was happening. XD Also no worries about leaving early, with cosplay gatherings being so close together how can anyone help it?

luluko - Great! I will inform Yen and she shall add you two!

I cannot wait for the gathering~