The Legend of Zelda - 2012

Started by Nemuren, November 27, 2011, 12:32:34 PM

Nemuren

Quote from: Beastcub on May 09, 2012, 08:33:32 PM
well shoot it is on Sunday this year...

I came to announce that my nephew as Link and niece as a Kokiri would be added to the group but they are coming down for Saturday only :C

Sorry about that, and I hope you can still make it on Sunday. If I'm running this gathering next year, I may try to hold it on two days. If Adventure Time can get two gatherings then why not us?

Beastcub

The Loftwing and Epona will be there for sure :3

Nemuren

Okay, bit of a crazy last minute thought here, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Would anyone be interested in having an additional Zelda gathering on Saturday (likely late afternoon)? After asking around, there's nothing really preventing us from doing so provided there's enough interest and since I was planning on wearing my two Ganondorfs all weekend anyway, it wouldn't put any dent in my schedule. We have until Thursday the 17th to submit a second gathering.

Regardless of what happens, the Sunday gathering will still be held as scheduled.

Let me know!

Anti-Virus

> U< I like this idea a lot since I have two LOZ costumes but I have another gathering at 2pm. Dx Not sure if just Noon would work.

Aoi Memori

Quote from: Beastcub on May 09, 2012, 09:58:35 PM
The Loftwing and Epona will be there for sure :3
Cannot wait to see the Loftwing again~ <3
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

TwilightLarryV1

DigitalDAF

I wouldn't mind another gather in. If it doesn't clash with the panels I want to go to.

Nemuren

Not much response, so we will proceed with the Sunday gathering only.

quadhonk

I'll be there as Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass!!

Malindachan

A lot of things came up and Skyward Sword Link is nowhere close to being done, so I'll just be bringing my Skyloft Link from Skyward Sword. And My husband will be with me as Groose.

Nemuren

Nemuren

Sitting here in my room on Day 0, making the final pre-con bump. See you soon!

Nemuren

Thanks to everyone who attended! I had a wonderful time hosting, saw many great costumes, and I loved the photo ideas people came up with on the spot. Now let's all take a well-deserved rest... and then start thinking about how to make next year's gathering even more legendary.

Post pics if you got 'em!

Shinku

I loved seeing all of the beautiful Zelda fans ;u; I have quite a few pics of almost all of the shoots on Facebook, feel free to check them out!
Fanime '15 Lineup:
- Madoka Kaname (PMMM)
- Agitha (Twilight Princess/Hyrule Warriors)
- Nowi (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- Misty (Pokemon: HGSS)
- Claire (Harvest Moon)

KuroNeko

Aoi Memori

It was really nice to see so many awesome costumes! I hope to make friends with a good bunch of you XD Anyways, I'll leave my link of a ton of images here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151004822772806.493787.679852805&type=3&l=2c3ae7d926

I am sad that I didn't notice that my SS Zelda wig was being a punk D: But I was really  happy with that Zelda Charlie's Angel pose XD So clever! My ♥♥♥ for all you fellow Zelda geeks! -Tetra/SS Zelda
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

RJay64

This is my favorite picture that I took from the gathering. Sorry if I messed with the color and made it too bright. I'm still working on my photography skills :(

RJay64

RJay64

Shinku

Here's a link for mine:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3655558460497.158056.1020635856&type=3

I didn't stay for the entire gathering, but I was there for most of it :P
Fanime '15 Lineup:
- Madoka Kaname (PMMM)
- Agitha (Twilight Princess/Hyrule Warriors)
- Nowi (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- Misty (Pokemon: HGSS)
- Claire (Harvest Moon)