Fanime in dreams

Started by Glitch, November 27, 2011, 02:21:08 PM

Glitch

So what have been your dream time moments with Fanime in them?
Mine either involve the usual "not ready for fanime" nightmares, or dreams where Fanime is held in this huge structure that involves several floors for the con.

Barnes

My most recent one involved the swap meet. Can't remember the details right now though >.<
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

renalcul

I once had a dream that I met a lovely girl at fanime and we hit it off and I was happy. And then I woke up.

Glitch

I remember one time dreaming that there was a huge bridge/walkway that connected the crown plaza to the hilton. I now want one because I don't like crossing the street. XD

Quote from: renalcul on November 28, 2011, 10:41:12 AM
I once had a dream that I met a lovely girl at fanime and we hit it off and I was happy. And then I woke up.
That elusive girl that's in every dream. lol

TC X0 Lt 0X

I won't deny it, it has happened before.

Quote from: Glitch on November 27, 2011, 02:21:08 PM
So what have been your dream time moments with Fanime in them?
Mine either involve the usual "not ready for fanime" nightmares, or dreams where Fanime is held in this huge structure that involves several floors for the con.

Pretty much this.
And usually some other drama that made no sense.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

DentyneIce408

Mine isn't as interesting and highly unlikely to ever happen. Just like Dead Islands plot but in San Jose... After a late night partying from Fanime's rave, woke up to screaming outside the hotel and looked out the window to find chaos and zombies. And finding out from the news that downtown San Jose is on lockdown. But of course San Jose isn't the only city to get hit by the epidemic.

Had the dream recently so I still know the details. I must be going through "The Walking Dead," withdrawl phase, since most of my dreams have involved zombies. :P
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

kookiekween99

(Yes I know this is a bump, but it didn't feel worth starting a new topic)

I just woke up from a nap where I dreamt I was in the Day 0 Reg line, and I got all the way to the front before realizing that I had left both my ID and my confirmation printout at home. Scary moment right there.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

JohnnyAR

Zombies

I leave the rest to your imagination

SOawesomeness

Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 14, 2012, 10:49:08 PM
Zombies

I leave the rest to your imagination
A little off topic but regstaff was discussing it and basically decided we would be the first department to get hit by the zombie ailment.

My dreams? Pfft I dont dream... My dreams are taken away by Having ideas for next year's reg as i try to sleep.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Barnes

I literally saw Freddy Krueger in a Fanime dream I once had. Guess who showed up this year:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/CapeBarnes/FanimeCon%202012/Cosplay/100_6183.jpg

:o
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Glitch

I kind of had the opposite.
I woke up. I realized I was in a hotel room, and thought "awesome, I'm at Fanime".

Darkstride

Quote from: renalcul on November 28, 2011, 10:41:12 AM
I was lucky to not have that be a dream this year, but I can't find her anywhere.
Beep zoop deet

My costumes for 2013
Mecha Lincoln and Quote [cave story guy]

FANIME 2012 Pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4133348450008.2172368.1172432936&type=1