Touhou Gathering 2012 Update! Please read first post!

Started by Kieuseru, December 03, 2011, 07:39:47 AM

Kieuseru

Hehee~ Thank you! I was nervous to start it, but it seemed like the right thing to do. Maybe I was a little too anxious.

I am fine with changing the time back to the original! Just wanted to pick a generic time to start and then see what people wanted to go with.

Also, yea. I have a feeling there will be a LOT of TD people. I know my friend has been working on Futo and Miko. It'll be interesting to see how many show up.

Ladyrawr

I'll be going as regular Rumia this year~

I really hope the touhou gathering isn't the same time as the Madoka gathering like last year though D:. I didn't have a Madoka cosplay last year, but I wanted to see it anyways. :[

taki

I'll be there as Utsuho Reiuji  :D

Kotuea

I will be there as Suwako Moriya ^.^

Kieuseru

Allllriiiight! Once again, we are updated! Thank you everyone for dropping in and letting me know.

Kieuseru

Winding down to suggestion time pretty quick! If you guys could let any cosplaying friends know about it, I'd be much obliged.

Ma-Sa-Ru

I'll be Marisa Kirisame for the gathering this year~.

dotoriii

aww yeahhh Byakuren Hijiri gonna get up in this plaaaaaaaaaaace.
But uh, yeah. I'm gonna go as Byakuren to this meet. :)
-Planned Cosplays for Fanime 2013-
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Twilight Sparkle -BRO EDITION-
Bat Kigurumi
Pokemon: Team Galactic Grunt

Kieuseru

Good deal! Okay, I got you both added to the lists! Thank you for popping in.

SheenaFox5

I'm going as Aya Shameimaru from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. I'm cool with Saturday too.
Attending since 2010

AuroraSareii

asdfgh so many gatherings are trying to get their saturday noon slot, and I'm supposed to be in quite a few of them, watching others.

I still think this should be sunday noonish like last year, so many of the other large gatherings want saturday as well lol

Yuutousei

Might be coming as Aya... Tentative....
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

maitosis

Kieuseru

Updated and added! Thanks, you guys!

Shirokun

May be attending as Momiji Inubashiri or Man-Sakuya (Sekken-ya) again. :D
Planned Convention List:
Fanime 2012, SacAnime 2012, AM2 2012, PMX 2012

2012 Cosplay List:
Touhou - Inubashiri Momiji // Izayoi Sakuya (Man-Sakuya Sekken-ya Ver.)
Vocaloid - IA (Genderswap)
Kuroshitsuji - Ciel Phantomhive

Kotodama

Looks like I'll be able to come this year. :) I'll be cosplaying as Cirno (Advent Cirno version) and I'll have a friend coming as Rinnosuke. :D Hope to se you guys there!

beefcup

Bringing back Satori and Broishi.  Third year in a row and we're stoked as ever.  ;D

Kieuseru

First post updated! Remind me to update the second post soon, please. :D

Kieuseru

Okay! Second post is FINALLY updated. Whooo.

preyx

Just FYI, the "What the Heck is Touhou?" panel (the same panel as previous years) currently has its time slot reserved for Sunday, 4PM.

EDIT: I have a Reimu and Okamisty cosplay, trying to finish Touhouvania Reimu and/or Tokiko as well.