Touhou Gathering 2012 Update! Please read first post!

Started by Kieuseru, December 03, 2011, 07:39:47 AM

Kieuseru

With that in mind, we should change the time of the gathering for after, but I want to make sure its okay with you guys, first.

Is that good?

Kotodama

Masq is also on sunday, so I don't think I'd be able to go if the gathering is on sunday. :<

pLusmizu

I think the gathering should stay on Saturday since it seems it would conflict with other events on Sunday after the panel (like the masquerade and B&W Ball)!

Kieuseru

Izoz

Most of my group already has the Saturday gathering date down (as in its alreadly all planned and accounted for), so I don't think it's advisable to change it at this time.

lilpeculiar

ScarletAssassinXer

Hey everyone! My friend is letting me use his cosplay this year so I will be going as Rinnosuke Morchika ^^
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

ScarletAssassinXer

Also if it's possible, may I join in on the picnic? =o
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy

Kieuseru

I dunno if its actually happening! I think it depends on if people are willing to MAKE it happen.

ScarletAssassinXer

Ohh, alright. Also, I might be about 5 minutes late because the Valve gathering is at 11AM that day and I'm going as Red Medic so I'm gonna have to run and switch cosplays real quick >.<;
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy

ScarletFoxFabio

Hello! :D I'd like to join in on this gathering again this year~ Although I'm still unsure which character I'm gonna do for sureee D: Right now I'm working on my cosplay as a genderswapped Koakuma, but if I don't get that done in time I'm just going to go as Rinnosuke~ :3

Kieuseru

SWEET. Everyone is added thus far. We're updated and ready at this point.

ScarletAssassinXer

Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy

AmazingKenchan

As of right now, this is during the final fantasy gathering, and an hour after the Pokemon gathering, both of which I'm preparing pretty elaborate costumes for, I'd hate to miss the touhou gathering two years in a row, if it works out being on Sunday, this would probably still be way better! It seems a lot of big gatherings got scheduled around the same times
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Kieuseru

So far the ratio of people who want Saturday vs Sunday is still overwhelmingly geared towards Saturday. I'm still open to listen to arguments the contrary, but for the time being I am fairly certain that the time is best kept as is.

pinkirlia

Kieuseru

Silent One

Don't forget to add one more Hong Meiling. (Going to go as the original one.)

Kieuseru

ScarletAssassinXer

I know this may be asking a bit, but is it possibly to move the gathering a few hours ahead? I have a tournament I wanna go to and it's at the time of the gathering ; w ;
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy