Touhou Gathering 2012 Update! Please read first post!

Started by Kieuseru, December 03, 2011, 07:39:47 AM

Kieuseru

Yea, admittedly, this late into the game with so many people signed on already, I'm not all that keen on changing things.

Kieuseru

Ahaha, its getting down to the money! Meanwhile, I am only really just starting on Meiling. Procrastination and other costumes have ruined me~ It looks like its another mad dash to finish this year.

jgavins1

Do I need a ticket or a pass to meet with you guys? I want to stop by to see some Touhou fans (sadly, none seem to exist where I live).

And also, a big thanks to people like Kieuseru for working to bring together the Touhou community. :)

Yuutousei

Yo.  Yuu here.  Because of other cosplay shenanigans, I don't know if I'll be able to make the Touhou meet this year. I'll give it a shot though :D

Also
@jgavins1 ::: So long as we aren't meeting inside the con proper, then you should be able to meet and hang out.
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

Rukazu3

Sorry this is really last min but you guys this year will have a Shikieiki!  Just finishing up the final touches on my costume.  In case people are wondering, i was the lyrica who ran the gathering last year, and since we have a large group i'm willing to help out again if you guys want

preyx

Go ahead and put me down for Reimu, I just finished a color variant that I'd like to show off. :3

Also, a quick reminder that the "What the Heck is Touhou?" Panel is Sunday, 4pm-5pm in Panels 1! I would greatly appreciate it if you could let all your friends know, and especially if you could make it! :D

LunaRedEyes

i'll be showing as Reimu, specifically from Koumajou Densetsu, if i can. I am male though =), and in regards to the it wont be at the cosplays best because due to other plans,if this meet is on Saturday, i wont be able to rid myself of my beard for it. But it will be gone for the Touhou panel=). Much love to everyone working on the gathering and the panel<3<3

jgavins1

Kieuseru

Oookay! So that is all wrapped up and good. Unfortunately, my pictures were all from my camera phone. Hopefully I'll hunt some good ones down to show off.

Kieuseru

Now they aren't the best pictures, but they were taken on my phone by someone else.

Anyway, here's what I got!

Touhou Gathering Photos

jgavins1

Wow, thanks for the photos  :)

I snapped some photos as well; maybe I'll combine them and upload or something.

Kiriri

The link is broken, from what I see @_@''.

Edut: Herp derp nevermind.

jgavins1

I uploaded a composition of images from the gathering (large file: 10000 pixel resolution). Here's the link:

<a href="http://fav.me/d51v555">deviantart link</a>

Hope some of you like it.

jgavins1

I guess I got the HTML wrong. The link is http://fav.me/d51v555 and it goes to deviantart, where you can download the image.

Shinigamiyoko

The photos look awesome!!! Everyone's so cute~
Sorry I couldn't be there though (this is the idiot Rumia from the Sunday Touhou panel orz...), only made it to Sunday/Monday.
Hopefully I can join you guys next year; I'm really excited there were so many Touhou fans at Fanime X3  (Now if only we could get this many for AX...)

Taldein

I remember you. I did get your picture after the panel. You might have missed the meet up, but I can give you that one I get home from work and sync my phone.

Shinigamiyoko

Neat, thanks! Kind of going with the idiot Rumia theme, I completely forgot to take a picture of myself at any point during the con, haha.

Taldein

Well the lighting was pretty bad on that hallway, so don't expect too much, but you're welcome