Fanimaid 2012~

Started by PyronIkari, December 08, 2011, 10:29:19 PM

vanillashakes

Quote from: Lolitamiumiu on March 08, 2012, 06:27:06 PM
Quote from: Kpmonkeygirl on March 02, 2012, 08:33:00 PM
If I were you, I will try my best to be the first one there, so that they would interview you first, so that you could then go where you need to go.

There's an interview?! O_O""" do we need to bring a resume?...

No need to bring a resume at all. What we do recommend you bring though is a notebook or something to take notes with, because although these are tryouts and interviews, a majority of the time is spent as an overview as to what we are and what we do.

As for notifications on if you don't pass, we will be sending out a mass email to everyone saying if you didn't receive the acceptance letter, then we apologize and encourage you to try again next year!

TiffanyF

The tryouts are tomorrow girls! I hope to see many of you there, can't wait to do the interviews and to know the girls better.

Good luck and have fun! <3

Kpmonkeygirl

Thank you very much!

Good luck to all the girls for tomorrow! ^.^
""To move is to stir, and to be valiant is to stand; therefore,
if tou art mov'd, thou runst away."

TiffanyF

Thanks to everyone that came to today's tryouts!

It was a good turnout and there were many nice girls! The interviewing process was very smooth and enjoyable. Hope to get back to you girls soon!

Kpmonkeygirl

How long till we get notified about who will be a maid? I am sorry if I am bothering you with this question! ^.^

vanillashakes

We are aiming for by the end of next week. Please be patient as we have a lot of applicants to go through. Like I said, you'll be getting a notification in your email soon enough!

Kpmonkeygirl

steinxkid

When will the mass email be sent out?

Chihiro

"We are aiming for by the end of next week. Please be patient as we have a lot of applicants to go through. Like I said, you'll be getting a notification in your email soon enough!" ^^^
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

M

I'm going to unsticky this post for the time being. It'll get naturally bumped when results are posted (if they are posted here). Good luck, everyone!
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Chihiro

Oh my god I'm up doing my AP homework but uguu I'm so nervous for results v.v So many things are going to be happening today

Kpmonkeygirl

I hope that lots of girls are picked! In fact, it would be great if we were ALL picked! That would be awesome!

vanillashakes

Thanks for being so patient girls! I know I said that we would probably be sending out emails last week, but due to busy schedules and coordinating a bunch of things it got pushed back. Rest assured that emails will be sent out in the upcoming days though! Looking forward to hear back from you!

Kpmonkeygirl

Chihiro

My friend messaged me that she got in so I almost had a heart attack and I went to check my e-mail
omgz
+10000000 life accomplishment moment

Fapel

That was really fast! I spazzed when I read my email. ;___;

So happy right now, I could die. Haha ;___; I look forward to serving with everyone!!! T__T<333

TiffanyF

A follow-up e-mail has just been sent out to all the girls that tried out this year.

Congratulations for the girls that got in!

There were so many girls that tried out this year, so for the girls that didn't get in, remember that this isn't personal (in fact it was a lot of competition, more than previous years I think) and you are welcome to try again next year.

Hopefully more info and introductions and such will be sent out soon. I'm very very very excited to see the new girls this year and meet them. I'm also super excited for performances and what people want to do.