Adventure Time Gathering 2012 *Update 4/30* Day, Time, and Location!

Started by marisuga, December 11, 2011, 02:13:56 PM

Makise09

Quote from: Sloan on March 04, 2012, 10:09:45 AM
Would anyone be willing to have a second gathering on Saturday or Sunday? It's my first time at Fanime, and I'm supposed to be driving in from Vegas on Friday. My wife and I will be attending as Marceline and Princess Bubblegum (Video Makers variant) and would really like to check this out.

I'm sure my friends and I would be willing to meet up with you guys if no one else can make it to a second gathering :3

marisuga

Would anyone be willing to have a second gathering on Saturday or Sunday? It's my first time at Fanime, and I'm supposed to be driving in from Vegas on Friday. My wife and I will be attending as Marceline and Princess Bubblegum (Video Makers variant) and would really like to check this out.

Although I won't be able to fit my cosplay in after friday, I would be more than willing to share my pictures with you! Others are free to set up another gathering as well though!

Sloan

Quote from: Makise09 on March 04, 2012, 12:17:30 PM

I'm sure my friends and I would be willing to meet up with you guys if no one else can make it to a second gathering :3

Awesome! It will be great to interact with other AT cosplayers. :) Thanks!

lovelessneko

Well, this means I have to leave my area extra early to make it to the gathering >_>;
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

robozombisaurus

I wonder if I would make it cause I think I check in around this time. Haha first gathering of the day all in purple body paint woot woot!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

cesspooloflight

Henry-5K337

I am going as Finn and my friend will be Jake.

| (• ◡•) | "MATHMATICAL!!!!" (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) 

Rukia-Hitachiin

Olivine

I might attend as Marceline, if I have time.
Also, if there are any Ice Kings out there, please message me! XD I have a huge AT group planned for early 2013, we have an awesome idea planned for it, but Ice King is the last main character we need.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

PinkHairSasuke

Olivine

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Olivine on March 21, 2012, 03:03:13 PM
OMG, CAN YOU TELL HIM TO ADD ME ON FB? XD You're welcome to add me as well, if you'd like.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003066823376

My Ice King is a girl but the cosplay her and I made of Ice King looks just like him, tunic and all! XD I'll ask her if she made her Facebook yet and get back to you, she hasn't made a Facebook yet haha Also, when I click on the link, it doesn't work?

Olivine

A female Ice King cosplayer? O: So much respect, man. He's hard to pull off. =w=
I'll just add you then, since I saw the link to your FB on your profile. c:

Gira

*edited* Just realized my post was moot, har.

Olivine

Sorry for this shameless advertising, but I thought this would be the perfect place to share this. (: My cosplay group is hosting a cosplay gathering in February, which will be held in Santa Clara (CA), and we want as many Adventure Time cosplayers to attend as possible! If you're interested, just ask to join this Facebook group! <3

http://www.facebook.com/groups/321183681275395/

EJAY420

.....i'm hella debating if i should cosplay jake for this gathering......maybe finn? im curious to see some pb, marceline and cute ass fionna (with dem thick sexy legs).  ;D
Most Impressive.

xkakashi-chan

Somebody

I don't think we'll be able to make the Friday gathering but my friend's bringing a Fionna cosplay to Fanime so if there is a second gathering Saturday or the like she'd definitely be interested :)
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Gira

Hey everyone, I've just created a separate thread for an Adventure Time gathering for Saturday. So you can attend that one if you, unfortunately, can't make it to this one. It also gives you a chance to attend an AT gathering two days in a row! :'D