Anyone Else Watch Someday's Dreamers?

Started by ip136, April 27, 2004, 03:12:51 PM

ip136

I needed an anime to get me over the end of Fruits Basket.. so I finally picked up Someday's dreamers.. I watched the final DVD, and as usual, was disappointed in the ending (Because I love the characters, and the art.. I want more! I want corruption! I want chaos! I want a hero in a constantly flapping cape!!! XD ).

But I was wondering if anyone else has seen it.. get some feedback as to what others thought of it. ^^;
Clicky my Art Pwease?

GokuMew2

This is a great series!! Very Furuba-ish.
I started watching it because my fave seiyuu, Suwabe Junichi sama, did the voice of Oyamada Masami. GAH~ I want a sensei like Oyamada sensei! .;_; He's so kind and encouraging. (It also helps that he's cute and voiced by my fave seiyuu.)

So a little bit about Masami's voice...
There is much luv. Suwabe sama, who is mostly known for his deep voices such as Fuuma (X TV), used his gentle voice!!! Quite a change from the normal-- I like it. It was so soft and soothing. .*___*

Anyway, this series almost made me cry on numerous occasions.
It's so touching and deep in meaning! Even Suwabe sama himself said he really liked this series.

Yume's a very likable character, eh?
She's got heart and determination. I really like her.

Overall, just a really great series and I wish it were longer.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

drallcome

Yes, I own that anime.  I realy enjoyed it but I thought it ended to soon.  Made me cry at a few places. Some of my friends say im just like Oyamada in Someday's.  I wish I had cool magic powers. ;) But Someday's Dreamers does not compare to AI Yori Aoshi.  Now that is a wonderfull love story. =^-^=
Fanime Member since 1999

ip136

I wish I had a Oyamada Masumi  slave to-- uhm.. plushie! *mutters 'life size.. in chains..' blinks, smiles, flashes a peace sign*

But yeah.. I know about the whole crying thing. I'm really not one to cry at movies or anything.. But it got me pretty choked up a lot.. Especially in the final episodes. I didn't start the final DVD until like 9 at night.. I HAD to finish watching the rest.. I couldn't leave myself hanging like that! ;-;

But yeah.. I've never seen Ai Yori Aoshi.. :\ I want to, but I am secretly jealous that that girl ranked higher than Belldandy in the New Type top 50 (or was it 100) girls.. grar. lol ^^; Sorry, AMS fanatic. :p
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Within Illusion

I really like Somedays dreamers, I thought ti was a really good anime. I was sad that it had to end, I hate that about anime why does something you like alway have to end!?

Illusion
Can't go wrong with Anime and cute Bunnies ^^

Tenba

I thought Someday's Dreamers was absolutely beautiful and had a great ending.  I've seen one episode of Ai Yori Aoshi, but I didn't like it enough to see more.

Chloe

Oh, I liked Someday's Dreamer.  Very nice...  But, it goes a bit slow doesn't?  Well, I guess that might be a quality some people look for, but for me, I would like it to go faster.  But, overall, it's a very delicate series and is recommended by me!  Hee hee. .^-^.
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

ip136

Quote from: "Within Illusion"I really like Somedays dreamers, I thought ti was a really good anime. I was sad that it had to end, I hate that about anime why does something you like alway have to end!?

Illusion

*snickers* the same reason why I usually chose anime's that are only a few episodes dedicating some radio show..  :cry:
Clicky my Art Pwease?

SadisticSolace

this was realyl sweet. I had to admit that it does goes a little slow but it is worth it. for it is beautiful the music nice. All in all it is very touching. Has to be one of the main reasons why I had fallen in love with it hehe ^.^

-Solace
Bunnies and Anime. Yummy ^.^

pSyChOgArDeN

I've been watching Someday's Dreamers at NNA for a few months! (NNA - No Name Anime) And so far, it seems really cute. ^^ I can't wait till I buy it!

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

DayDreamerNessa

i think i wanna check this out whenever i get the money ~_~
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++