ASSASSINS CREED gathering/game play 2012!!-update! time

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM

GhostlyMemory

Gonna be there with my black version Ezio cosplay =3 probably for friday and sunday but I can be flexible with dates.

On the side note, does anyone know the weapons policy on the hidden blades? I wanted to start making them this week

jingko

if they are live steel that's a no go.
they will have to be on your body at all times

. if they are just the tops poking out but they can not be draw out beyond and inch and are plastic in form (no live steel aka nothing that's sharp)
then they will be peace bonded and all that jazz.

that' help?

where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: GhostlyMemory on February 28, 2012, 10:16:56 PM
Gonna be there with my black version Ezio cosplay =3 probably for friday and sunday but I can be flexible with dates.

On the side note, does anyone know the weapons policy on the hidden blades? I wanted to start making them this week

the gathering will be on Saturday. right now either in the afternoon or early evening. haven't decided yet.
see me at DA as well. ><

GhostlyMemory

ah nuts they can't be drawn out, thats like the coolest part! :(
Plastic blades shouldn't be a problem on my end, I can work with that.

Saturday sounds good I'll just move my other cosplay to sunday.

I have a suggestion to walk through the convention or the halls of the convention once with our heads tilted slightly down so it looks like we are trying to blend in like in the game =P. If we get lots of people to do it, it'll be even better! XD

Or if you guys would like to storm the arcade or boardgame area that would be awesome as well.

I'm also in favor of twister!  ;D

The Crypt

Quote from: GhostlyMemory on February 29, 2012, 06:02:16 PM

I have a suggestion to walk through the convention or the halls of the convention once with our heads tilted slightly down so it looks like we are trying to blend in like in the game =P. If we get lots of people to do it, it'll be even better! XD

Or if you guys would like to storm the arcade or boardgame area that would be awesome as well.

love the idea on blending in with others
Its the 21st century CURE!!

lycan510

I still cosplay Altair, but I'm working on the cosplay of the leaked AC3 character. Idk if he's the real one, I just love the idea. Also, I'm willing to help you organize the game with the missions. PM me and we can talk about it.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

The Crypt

Quote from: lycan510 on March 01, 2012, 02:12:08 AM
I still cosplay Altair, but I'm working on the cosplay of the leaked AC3 character. Idk if he's the real one, I just love the idea. Also, I'm willing to help you organize the game with the missions. PM me and we can talk about it.
leaked character? wants to see

jingko

Quote from: GhostlyMemory on February 29, 2012, 06:02:16 PM

blending will be fun i think that was going to be something extra if people wanted to

and yes it sucks. it's like the Kuranai used to be aloud out in a persons hand, but there was someone that was stupid with it and that got taken away. but also because there is the San Jose Police department around rules had to change, so no one will get hurt and no one will be tackled to the ground for having " a deadly weapon" it's for safety all round. ^^ it's actually not too many rules to fallow. you just have to know them (and yes i can answer a lot of the peace bonding questions)
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: lycan510 on March 01, 2012, 02:12:08 AM

what leak??? i want to know!*froths at mouth JK!*
see me at DA as well. ><

GhostlyMemory

dam irresponsible people >_>

http://kotaku.com/5889489/is-this-the-star-of-assassins-creed-iii

http://kotaku.com/5889673/assassins-creed-iiis-official-box-art-verifies-revolutionary-war-setting/gallery/1

I gotta admit as well, the design of the costume is soo awesome. The tomahawks and the bow & arrows match the new costume soo perfectly

The Crypt

jingko

i have another link!!!
http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/03/01/rumour-assassins-creed-iii-to-be-set-in-the-american-revolution/

look it look it look it look it look it look it look it look it look it look it look it look it look it look it
yes i'm excitable
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: The Crypt on March 01, 2012, 07:56:31 PM
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=assassin%27s%20creed%203&order=9&offset=48#/d3ewacl

this needs to happen for us

if there are halls that are that empty then yes, might have to just to it in a few lines the halls get busy at fanime ^^ but would be fun!
see me at DA as well. ><

demetria656

Quote from: jingko on March 01, 2012, 08:52:41 PM
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=assassin%27s%20creed%203&order=9&offset=48#/d3ewacl

if there are halls that are that empty then yes, might have to just to it in a few lines the halls get busy at fanime ^^ but would be fun!
From what I know the left side of the con halls are mostly empty. Perhaps we can walk there. There is also this huge couch that can fit up to 10 people. Most of us homestuckers sat there and hung out there during the con.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

jingko

Quote from: demetria656 on March 02, 2012, 10:57:38 AM
Quote from: jingko on March 01, 2012, 08:52:41 PM

From what I know the left side of the con halls are mostly empty. Perhaps we can walk there. There is also this huge couch that can fit up to 10 people. Most of us homestuckers sat there and hung out there during the con.

up stairs or down? (sorry trying ti figure out places and all the info helps-cause we could even have half of the gathering there)
see me at DA as well. ><

demetria656

Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

jingko

i think i know where you mean also doing my the video room hallway would be fun as well. ^^ oh the things to think of
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

so who here preordered AC3 and the steelbook game case?

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

ok so i have to ask! who's going to try and do the AC3 outfit??
see me at DA as well. ><