ASSASSINS CREED gathering/game play 2012!!-update! time

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM

jingko

how many people think that AC3 will be the last one that Ubisoft does?
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

Quote from: jingko on March 07, 2012, 04:27:25 PM
ok so i have to ask! who's going to try and do the AC3 outfit??
me but not at fanime
Its the 21st century CURE!!

jingko

awwwww why not? >< jk might not be enough time to make one.
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

Quote from: jingko on March 09, 2012, 11:51:45 AM
that and i barely have the money to make it to fanime but it will be in progress though i should have it by next fanime (hopefully) i still have my ezio black outfit form AC2

oh yea which reminds me any one no how to make a hidden blade?

Rhoswen

Hey there! So I saw this post and I'm going to fanime this year with my AC cosplay as fiora Cavazza. So Im interested in the gathering. My friend is tagging along for another day as saun and I'll be rebbeca most likely so she doesn't feel left out XD but it would be great if you can reply asap. I would love to be part of the gathering!
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

jingko

Quote from: The Crypt on March 09, 2012, 05:43:23 PM
Quote from: jingko on March 09, 2012, 11:51:45 AM
that and i barely have the money to make it to fanime but it will be in progress though i should have it by next fanime (hopefully) i still have my ezio black outfit form AC2

oh yea which reminds me any one no how to make a hidden blade?

i have to figure that out my self but there was a tutorial on DA i'll see if i can' find it again and post it.
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: Pologirl on March 10, 2012, 01:07:37 AM
Hey there! So I saw this post and I'm going to fanime this year with my AC cosplay as fiora Cavazza. So Im interested in the gathering. My friend is tagging along for another day as saun and I'll be rebbeca most likely so she doesn't feel left out XD but it would be great if you can reply asap. I would love to be part of the gathering!

no worries >< i'll add ya to the list, should i pu ya down for Rebbeca and shaun? or as Fiora Cavazza? ^^
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

ok so my friend is going as shaun 100%. if you need i could be rebecca but thats going to be my casual cosplay because i'm mostly going to be in fiora. so if its ok ill be fiora and shaun will be with me sadly...

The Crypt

WHOA i just went on youtube and there's this kid who madde his hidden blade out of the metal thing u use to slide drawers and it looks legit.

oh yea btw my gf just told me that her friend is working on the AC3 character to cospaly for this fanime so watch out

jingko

Quote from: Pologirl on March 10, 2012, 04:56:24 PM
ok so my friend is going as shaun 100%. if you need i could be rebecca but thats going to be my casual cosplay because i'm mostly going to be in fiora. so if its ok ill be fiora and shaun will be with me sadly...

you can do which ever won you want. and f you want, you can say that Fiora is Rebeca's past life ^^ cause i'm crazy like that.
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: The Crypt on March 11, 2012, 07:37:46 PM
WHOA i just went on youtube and there's this kid who madde his hidden blade out of the metal thing u use to slide drawers and it looks legit.

oh yea btw my gf just told me that her friend is working on the AC3 character to cospaly for this fanime so watch out

ya that's the thing i was going to look up on DA they put a post there as well. ^^
see me at DA as well. ><

The Crypt

Quote from: jingko on March 11, 2012, 09:44:44 PM
Quote from: The Crypt on March 11, 2012, 07:37:46 PM

ya that's the thing i was going to look up on DA they put a post there as well. ^^
whats DA?

Rhoswen

ok so fiora and shaun(sadly) will b there...  ;D

demetria656

DA is Deviantart.
lol, it's very rare to see a Shaun, I want to cosplay Rebecca or Desmond one day.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

jingko

lol any of the modern Assassins would be fun. Lucy would be fun ^^
and yes sorry i forget that i abbreviate things.
see me at DA as well. ><

LakuriSyaoran~

Damn lol me and my friend are hopefully going to do Noel Kreiss's DLC of EZio outfit, and I'm going to make one for Serah off AC2 we were hopein to sneak into the gathering ;p but its way to close to the Final Fantasy All Gathering XD

The Crypt

Sweet my new hidden blade disine i learn on youtube is going smootly just need a few adjustments for final testing

The Crypt

Quote from: LakuriSyaoran~ on March 14, 2012, 11:40:17 AM
Damn lol me and my friend are hopefully going to do Noel Kreiss's DLC of EZio outfit, and I'm going to make one for Serah off AC2 we were hopein to sneak into the gathering ;p but its way to close to the Final Fantasy All Gathering XD
wait Noel from FF XIII-2? that person has a outfit form entirely different game?

jingko

Quote from: The Crypt on March 16, 2012, 09:28:10 AM
Quote from: LakuriSyaoran~ on March 14, 2012, 11:40:17 AM
wait Noel from FF XIII-2? that person has a outfit form entirely different game?

you never know they could be crossing them both. that would be interesting ><
see me at DA as well. ><

LakuriSyaoran~

ya, Noel Kreiss gets a DLC of Ezio's AC revelations outfit. its not released yet, but this is the sketch for it:
http://media.exophase.net/images/2011/11/sef.jpg