ASSASSINS CREED gathering/game play 2012!!-update! time

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM

jingko

yes i know Pinky that's great! and it might be funny to have ONE random person to yell "assassins" at us and we all look over that them. and yes fixing weapons might work out better then broken ones.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

randomly i should kill u all with my awesome. yeah that sounds like good plan. but exactly what are the odds that assassins will win??? what's the ratio of assassins:templars? Because i hope its not 1000:1 that's called a glitch in the animus. END OF STORY.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

The Crypt

Quote from: jingko on April 03, 2012, 03:40:32 PM
Quote from: The Crypt on April 01, 2012, 12:05:00 AM
has anyone got that new DLC for revelations about subject 16 and Lucy?

nope haven't heard about it. will look it up thou
look up lost archive
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Punkerdragon

Quote from: Pologirl on April 03, 2012, 06:57:09 PM
randomly i should kill u all with my awesome. yeah that sounds like good plan. but exactly what are the odds that assassins will win??? what's the ratio of assassins:templars? Because i hope its not 1000:1 that's called a glitch in the animus. END OF STORY.

No matter the odds We got this  8)

demetria656

You guys might have a third Templar with you guys. I'm making my friend a Templar cosplay.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

jingko

ohhh a Robert De Sable? love that guy >< (ya i think he's cute in a twisted physio way^^)
see me at DA as well. ><

demetria656

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great holiday. But we need a place to host are gathering, would any of you have suggestions? Would the front of the convention center of the right hand side work? There are some cool looking stairs there and trees infringing of it, with fake ruins.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

The Crypt

Quote from: demetria656 on April 07, 2012, 04:56:50 PM
Hey guys! I hope you all are having a great holiday. But we need a place to host are gathering, would any of you have suggestions? Would the front of the convention center of the right hand side work? There are some cool looking stairs there and trees infringing of it, with fake ruins.
i think we are still working on the legit time for it too

Punkerdragon

Quote from: demetria656 on April 06, 2012, 12:58:30 PM
You guys might have a third Templar with you guys. I'm making my friend a Templar cosplay.

Yes we are so going to win this fight now woot I shall make my father Garnier de Naplouse proud!

DarkenedWings

W-weh, I was hoping to make it to this with a few friends/Novices but Saturday at 2 pm is literally the exact same time as the other gathering I need to go to.  ;;;

Is the time set in stone yet or is it still up in the air?  I don't want to inconvenience a whole gathering just for one group but if Sunday sometime would work for everyone that would pretty much be perfect on our end.  Again, I'm not trying to be demanding, I'd just like to make it to this too.

jingko

unfortunately Sunday is out of the question for many reasons. sorry about that. and if there a few more request for a later time then it can be moved. but right now 2pm is the best time ^^; (i know i wanted to do more gatherings but ya times with different things going on)
see me at DA as well. ><

DarkenedWings

aww, understandable though!  If it gets moved later we might be able to drop in, otherwise hopefully we'll see some of you cosplayers around on the other days.  :>

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Vasyenka

I'm debating cosplaying as Young!Connor from the third AC game! I -really- like his design, and having been raised in Native American culture (full blood Native here! <3), I'm pretty sure I can get his outfit as authentic as possible~ :D

My cosplay plate is getting full, but oh god he's just SO ADORABLE. <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

jingko

Quote from: Vasyenka on April 11, 2012, 07:20:06 PM
I'm debating cosplaying as Young!Connor from the third AC game! I -really- like his design, and having been raised in Native American culture (full blood Native here! <3), I'm pretty sure I can get his outfit as authentic as possible~ :D

My cosplay plate is getting full, but oh god he's just SO ADORABLE. <3

OMG that would be great!! (also jealous I'm 1/4 to 1/8, not sure as we cant get any info about the family ^^ oh well) but that would be sooooo coool! let me know so i can get a head count so we can get a big enough area ^^
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

what about the area that was one the left of the front, it has the stair wells and the area where the chess is usually played ^^
see me at DA as well. ><

WhitexFlash

I'm excited to see this gathering ^^ I'll be cosplaying as Shao Jun from AC Embers! hehe

Though I might not stay for the games because I'll be working as press assistant T.T but I'd like to stay to get some pictures of everyone but myself xD!
Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

The Crypt

Quote from: WhitexFlash on April 14, 2012, 03:51:18 AM
I'm excited to see this gathering ^^ I'll be cosplaying as Shao Jun from AC Embers! hehe

Though I might not stay for the games because I'll be working as press assistant T.T but I'd like to stay to get some pictures of everyone but myself xD!
sweet i was hopeing someone cosplay as her

WhitexFlash

Yeah xD I feel bad though cause she got me into the AC series >_<;; I had the games before just not the motivation to play them till I saw the short movie of ezio and her and decided I should do the series justice and play it from the beginning haha.

And then it escalated to cosplay xD
Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

jingko

i hope that you can make it even for a bit! i know it's soooo busy at this con i'm on staff as well >< i put you on list and x my fingers that you can make it ^^
see me at DA as well. ><