ASSASSINS CREED gathering/game play 2012!!-update! time

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 12:51:00 PM

jingko

WhitexFlash- hopefully it will be a fun experience and not one that you run from ^^
Pologirl- i never thought of watching anything frame by frame......still need to re-watch it. i think it was late at night and i can't remember any of it.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

K&K4ever

Hay Jingko, you can change me from a maybe to a yes. :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Punkerdragon

Yes! Excited I will be spreading my Templar propaganda and recruiting new soldiers against the Assassins buhahahah ;) Templars/Abstergo 4 ever!  8)

jingko

LOL funny enough i'm in the middle >< it's fun playing both sides.
see me at DA as well. ><

Punkerdragon

Quote from: jingko on May 18, 2012, 04:56:12 PM
You should fully commit to being a Templar and dump those whiny assassins. ;)

WhitexFlash

Lol that'll be fun to see xD I think I'll try to avoid conflict in that area hahaha.
Cosplay Line Up:

Friday - Seychelles (Hetalia)
Saturday - Shao Jun (AC Embers)
Sunday - Otae Shimura (Gintama)

Vasyenka

Assassins ftw! >:U pfft lmao

I'm nearly finished with my Connor cosplay, just need to make all his bling and designs on his outfit! Ha ha watching the ACIII trailer got me totally pumped for this cosplay~ <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

jingko

Quote from: Punkerdragon on May 18, 2012, 10:51:23 PM
Quote from: jingko on May 18, 2012, 04:56:12 PM
You should fully commit to being a Templar and dump those whiny assassins. ;)

so be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" look like an assassin and be a Templar at heart ><
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

well hi everyone, hope your excited for fanime next weekend! i have some things to tell you all...

1) i may be dragging Desmond to the convention center on saturday. Des doesn't have a pass though... so we may have a tiny issue there. but i may be able to bring Desmond. so its a maybe.
2) make sure you get props bonded!!!! (i don't have to, mine is a fan XD winning)
3) if you want for photos i may be able to whip out some Ezio wanted posters during my multi media class.
4) Remember, Nothing is tr-.... wait, woah woah waoh. i'm no assassin, i say let there be war! Templars FTW!         (...secretly Fiora is really working for the assassins... you never knew that did u... don't tell Cesare.)
5) i just decided to put a 5 because i'm bored....
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

jingko

Quote from: Pologirl on May 19, 2012, 02:15:30 PM
well hi everyone, hope your excited for fanime next weekend! i have some things to tell you all...

1) i may be dragging Desmond to the convention center on saturday. Des doesn't have a pass though... so we may have a tiny issue there. but i may be able to bring Desmond. so its a maybe.
2) make sure you get props bonded!!!! (i don't have to, mine is a fan XD winning)
3) if you want for photos i may be able to whip out some Ezio wanted posters during my multi media class.
4) Remember, Nothing is tr-.... wait, woah woah waoh. i'm no assassin, i say let there be war! Templars FTW!         (...secretly Fiora is really working for the assassins... you never knew that did u... don't tell Cesare.)
5) i just decided to put a 5 because i'm bored....

lol this is a great post>< yes peace bonding is a very good idea i have to have my blades done. and having Desmond at the gatherings is ok it's on the grounds but not "in" the convention center so being outside of it is all good-it's the inside like the dealers hall and what not that it matters.
also for #3 only of you want to-
and 4# "Nothing is true; everything is permitted" and all that as i'm not on either side >< i'm really Minerva bawahahahahaha!
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

so Desmond is tagging along and then leaving if we go into the center, so he's all good there. Weird enough is that he talks like Ezio? ok then... so yeah i'll b dragging Saun and Des with me. (sadly... its like baby sitting a novice...)

jingko

Quote from: Pologirl on May 21, 2012, 02:57:59 PM
so Desmond is tagging along and then leaving if we go into the center, so he's all good there. Weird enough is that he talks like Ezio? ok then... so yeah i'll b dragging Saun and Des with me. (sadly... its like baby sitting a novice...)

lol so he has some "bleeding effect" then oh it will be so much fun to talk with him then >< and yes Des and Shaun together would be like watching my 4 year old nephew, who lives up to his name- Danger (and it's his middle name but that's what we call him) 
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

Quote from: jingko on May 21, 2012, 03:30:25 PM

lol so he has some "bleeding effect" then oh it will be so much fun to talk with him then >< and yes Des and Shaun together would be like watching my 4 year old nephew, who lives up to his name- Danger (and it's his middle name but that's what we call him) 

lol I know right. We were talking at school and "Des" says that maybe the animus had a malfunction... seems it had an issue with time periods... If Altir and Ezio did meet... what would they say?.... already know what Malik would say to Ezio "novice"  :P

tasukigirl

Oh no!  I'm wearing Adventure Time on Saturday and that gathering is at 2!  I won't be able to change in time to join this one, but I'll run over to take pictures. :)

jingko

Quote from: tasukigirl on May 21, 2012, 06:30:27 PM
Oh no!  I'm wearing Adventure Time on Saturday and that gathering is at 2!  I won't be able to change in time to join this one, but I'll run over to take pictures. :)

^^ are the the kid with the white hood?(dk his name as i seen like 2 eps......)
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: Pologirl on May 21, 2012, 04:50:32 PM

lol I know right. We were talking at school and "Des" says that maybe the animus had a malfunction... seems it had an issue with time periods... If Altir and Ezio did meet... what would they say?.... already know what Malik would say to Ezio "novice"  :P

Ezio would most likely hit on him (till he realized he was going to get killed, i'm sorry but young Ezio seems to be the kind that will flirt with everyone-like me) when he was younger, and try and get him in trouble. older Ezio would talk about the 'good old days' and all that with also talking about the new advancements.  and Malik and would call young Ezio 'novice' and ignore the older one till they started to talk about things and how bad novice's are. Leonardo would want to draw pictures and ask about 2000 questions.

and have any of you read "the fallen" it came in (as i was going to use this for a prize of somethign idk yet, but the cupcakes are a good idea as well) its soooo sad! that's all i'm saying T_T
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

Quote from: jingko on May 22, 2012, 04:17:43 PM
Quote from: Pologirl on May 21, 2012, 04:50:32 PM

Ezio would most likely hit on him (till he realized he was going to get killed, i'm sorry but young Ezio seems to be the kind that will flirt with everyone-like me) when he was younger, and try and get him in trouble. older Ezio would talk about the 'good old days' and all that with also talking about the new advancements.  and Malik and would call young Ezio 'novice' and ignore the older one till they started to talk about things and how bad novice's are. Leonardo would want to draw pictures and ask about 2000 questions.

and have any of you read "the fallen" it came in (as i was going to use this for a prize of somethign idk yet, but the cupcakes are a good idea as well) its soooo sad! that's all i'm saying T_T

yeah i like young Ezio more than old.
On the side note I'm done with the wanted posters XD only made 5 though.  :-\  well looks like Ezio is wanted dead or alive after all :) I'm at home working and my mom is like " why are you making posters for a dead dude?" sadly she knows everything -_-
Last min touches on the cosplay and two days of school left till fanime  ;D can't wait!