HUMAN CHESS! cosplay and not: for 2012 update! read post 1!!!!

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 01:05:54 PM

Yuu

Quote from: jingko on May 18, 2012, 09:48:47 AM
Kite- soooo not tru they are the first to move and while they might not last as long as the back pieces they have more "fights"
Yuu- sure! i'll put you one the black side as rook#1

Sweet! I'm looking forward to this.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

jingko

where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

i'll put your friend as a rook Yuu>< ;) that's for bringing them
see me at DA as well. ><

Yuu

Quote from: jingko on May 22, 2012, 04:20:03 PM
i'll put your friend as a rook Yuu>< ;) that's for bringing them

I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that. Do we have an exact time yet?

jingko

Noon.......12pm (not am) ^^ i never understood why the am is not pm......oh well fanime is almost apon us><
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhoswen

i don't think i posted in here or i forgot to send... but if it's not too late i'll be glad to play (+1 player) and i'll also be dragging my friends with me so +2 more if they want to play too. looks like i need to brush up on my chess playing anyways :P so if u need a rook ill fill that spot in.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

jingko

idk but if not i'll add you to the list and 2 friends >< thank so much!
see me at DA as well. ><

Kite

Sorry doc, I might be late. I'll still see if I can make it as soon as possible.

VakarianPride

Man, I wish King on one of the sides was open, I'll be King Logan from Fable all con, but my armor won't be done by then, I don't think. (Making it last minute, on Friday.) If you decide to run this another day too, I would love to be a part of it, as the King of white or black if possible. I'll try to find you Friday to see if there are any other says planned for it.

Rhoswen

I'm sad to say but i don't think one of my friends will make it tomorrow. at the moment it's pending for him... sorry :(
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Dawnshadow

Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

L0Lpants

~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Yuu

tThat blows. I was really looking forward to it. Oh well maybe i can sign up for another game later.

jingko

It wasn't canceled- unless I post that it was- it wasn't. I was at fanime on Thursday-Monday but no internet- also only like 4 people that signed up showed. I totally understand that the pre-reg line was like 4.5 hours long (i knew someone that was in that line)

but I never posted that it was going to be cancelled.
It would have been if 3 people had signed up and no one showed- getting pawns is easy- but having only 4 people show up that originally signed up isn't- so instead of getting only 16 people I had to get 32-not fun.

There were 2 other people helping me get people (CG staff and 1 CG photographer) to play the game and it happened- it was fun.

but PLEASE- unless i had made a post about it, don't think that it was canceled. 

I'm sorry if this post 'sounds' snippy. I'm still very sleepy form fanime and it was full of stress this year. (if you can't tell by the spelling mistakes and the grammar then idk)
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

i'm still going through these pictes but here is the pictures from ACP!

http://www.acparadise.com/ace/cons.php?cyid=4627&t=4

when i find a certain area i'll try to post the link separate from that.
see me at DA as well. ><