HUMAN CHESS! cosplay and not: for 2012 update! read post 1!!!!

Started by jingko, December 17, 2011, 01:05:54 PM

xichisex

Awe, man.... I saw chess last year and I really wanted to do it, but this sadly conflicts with another event I am attending. D: Are there going to be other games other days..?

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

jingko

this year i'm not sure. that might be an "at con" discussion. as Sat and Sun i'm swamped so there might be someone else running it. i'll talk to the head of CG and see what we can do.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Toridekage

Hello. I'm Mattlock. I'd like to be chess piece. I cosplay a giant diglett that uses pay day. From what I could tell it's friday at noon, but I'm not sure where. I assume there will be more details at the con. I'm coming from Albuquerque but I'll get there late Thursday. I'll be sure to read the program for details.

jingko

the place is  Place:  FiF CE MS

and i have you as a rook ^^ have friends that are coming that you drag to this as well? ><
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Kite

MidnightPrincess94

jingko

MidnightPrincesss94- Noon
Kite- i know!!! i can only post it here thou T-T (i've put it up on there places but it's hard getting people.....know any?)
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Kite

Quote from: jingko on May 16, 2012, 07:59:55 PM
MidnightPrincesss94- Noon
Kite- i know!!! i can only post it here thou T-T (i've put it up on there places but it's hard getting people.....know any?)

As I said no one likes pawns as they are the boring pieces and tends to get kicked out to quickest. Hence why I warned you in the beginning about this doc.

Yuu

And some pawns last until the end o the game. I'll play. I'd love to be a rook-more appropriate to the character-but I'll be a pawn if I have to.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

jingko

Kite- soooo not tru they are the first to move and while they might not last as long as the back pieces they have more "fights"
Yuu- sure! i'll put you one the black side as rook#1
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Kite

Quote from: jingko on May 18, 2012, 09:48:47 AM
Kite- soooo not tru they are the first to move and while they might not last as long as the back pieces they have more "fights"
Yuu- sure! i'll put you one the black side as rook#1

You hold a valid point and true that pawns hold the potential to become any powerful piece on the board.

But nevertheless you are now 18 pieces short with two rooks and 16 pawns. I'm assuming you can't just get people right from the area.

jingko

oh i can get people from the area-i just prefer not to- i hate begging people to come play (i'm actually very shy even thou i dont always appear to be ^^) that's all with most of the people all ready signed up getting the rest wont be too hard, it's when there's 2 people signed up and no one shows....that makes for a hard game ^^; (happened last year hence why i like to have a lot more signed up for this year)
see me at DA as well. ><

Kite

Quote from: jingko on May 19, 2012, 09:41:27 AM
oh i can get people from the area-i just prefer not to- i hate begging people to come play (i'm actually very shy even thou i dont always appear to be ^^) that's all with most of the people all ready signed up getting the rest wont be too hard, it's when there's 2 people signed up and no one shows....that makes for a hard game ^^; (happened last year hence why i like to have a lot more signed up for this year)

Well it looks like you're having better luck this year then.

Anyways by accordance to your first post, you're still missing quite a handful of people. Will the event still occur? And furthermore where and when will this event occur?

Mr Lex

If you're scared of asking strangers, I'll be more than willing to be the annoying guy that asks people to be his pawn.

jingko

Kite-Friday noon-
Place:  FiF CE MS (this is the spot!) and as there are more people then last year signed up there will a game (95% sure on that as dont have to find as many people)

Mr. Lex that's nice of you ;) might have to do that but might not have to ><
see me at DA as well. ><

Yuu

Quote from: jingko on May 19, 2012, 09:41:27 AM

I will bring at least one person with me.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"