Disney gathering 2012!

Started by STACYLOVE, December 22, 2011, 11:13:46 AM

mvalentine333

HI! this is my first time going to fanime and I'll be going as Aladdin, so please add me to the gathering please ^^

Tiana

Has a time been reserved for this gathering yet?

carladawn

Quote from: Pasohoss07 on April 09, 2012, 01:49:52 PM
Hi everyone!  I'm brand new to this forum and Fanime next month will be my first Con ever! 

My BFF and I would love to join this Disney meetup!  She will most likely be Briar Rose and I will be Belle in her blue dress! 

Can anyone tell me about registration... do I need to register even if I don't want to be a part of the Masquerade, etc?  If I just want to attend Fanime and be part of this Disney group, do I just need to pay one fee for admittance? 

Thanks in advance  :D 

This gathering seems to be outside, so  no, you wouldn't have to register unless you want to walk around inside at the convention in the halls to shop and see panels and such.

Alex_Le_Fee

;DHi Im alex. I'm going to be Kida //The twisted version// Can you please add me to the thingy?

CastMember12

Okay, here's the deal, I would love to come, this would be the first year that I wouldn't be going because I can't really escape work very easily, especially not during a holiday weekend where families flock to the parks and they need everyone on staff as possible, but I shall be putting in a request and trying to fly up.

I have way too many Disney costumes and am currently working on quite a few as well to tell you who I will come as, but I shall try to make it.

P.S. last year I came as Eve from WallE. And if anyone was at Wondercon, I was Young Ellie from Up on Saturday, or the crazy person in the World of Colour costume that was soaked before I changed.

ponkopoo

Hey hey, I'm coming as Charlotte (Princess and the Frog)!
Hopefully I'll be on time, I have to get my hair done in the morning.

CheshirePhantom

I hope no one gets mad at me for this since well, my friends and I were wondering if we could attend this meetup eventhough we are going as characters from Despicable Me.  :-\
I think it's a Universal Pictures movie or Pixar I'm not sure*checks*  :P
Yep it's a Universal Pictures movie, but since there are no meetups for that group and I was lucky to stumble upon this one since I was looking. So I'm sorry if that's a big no-no but I was just wondering.
Cosplays
Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya
Kuroshitsuji: Cheshire!Grell
Panty&Stocking: Chuck
Hetalia: Nyotalia America

vizualkai

STACYLOVE

Quote from: CheshirePhantom on April 23, 2012, 07:52:45 PM
I hope no one gets mad at me for this since well, my friends and I were wondering if we could attend this meetup eventhough we are going as characters from Despicable Me.  :-\
I think it's a Universal Pictures movie or Pixar I'm not sure*checks*  :P
Yep it's a Universal Pictures movie, but since there are no meetups for that group and I was lucky to stumble upon this one since I was looking. So I'm sorry if that's a big no-no but I was just wondering.

I think that's fine, the more the merrier!

STACYLOVE

demetria656

My friend and I will be going as Kida and Eve (Walle)
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Suiseiseki

Has the time been confirmed yet and do we have a location? I'm getting started on my Fanime schedule and need to add it in :)

STACYLOVE

Alright, everyone!

The official time and location is now up!

I'm excited to see you guys there~

-Borders

Suiseiseki

Sweet, got it in my schedule! :)
Also, I'm still not on the cosplay list for some reason  :(

STACYLOVE

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 02, 2012, 12:24:24 PM
Sweet, got it in my schedule! :)
Also, I'm still not on the cosplay list for some reason  :(

Sorry about that! You're now on there! :)

Soramunesanzun

Hi. I'm going to be wearing my Cinderella!

Swizzlstik Cosplay

I'll be wearing my Briar Rose! So excited to finally be able to participate in a Disney Gathering!!
The only thing constant in life is that life is constantly changing.

PinkHairSasuke

If this is coming back for 2013, my friends and I are cosplaying as Felix Boulevardez, Oscar Proud, and Suga Mama from the Proud Family for 2013. Does Disney Channel count for a Disney Gathering?  :P

Chesid

For 2013: I'm currently working on Ariel (Kiss the Girl variant).

B1polarAng3l is working on a Tinkerbell.

I'm going to try to ask a friend if he'll bring back his Kuzco.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Olivine

I'll be attending the gathering next year as Esmeralda, but skirtzzz.deviantart.com's Disney Dressphere variant.
I should be accompanied by 20+ people but I won't be sure until a closer date, it all depends on if the gathering is on Saturday or not I believe.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer