Started by ayaminamino, January 01, 2012, 07:26:33 PM

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: MPLe on April 19, 2012, 10:47:25 PM
*Looks at press release drafts*
*closes window and smiles*

Soon!

-spazzes- BUT I WANT TO KNOW NAO D:<
haha I'll wait :P I'm dying to know who's coming though
will we have 2 guests this year again for sure, or has that not been confirmed yet?

Xanreo

Soon!

The excitement and anticipation just hit me.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

chifunii

Quote from: Xanreo on April 20, 2012, 01:27:37 AM

Soon!

The excitement and anticipation just hit me.

I am exciiiiiiiiited. Thank goodness I'll be out of school before con...=-=; Fanime has definitely blown a hole in my finals studying plan thing the last few years, BUT NOT THIS TIME HAAHAHA!!
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

shellysunfish

Animazement is on the same weekend as Fanime and
yet, has announced a lot more guest  than Fanime.

http://animazement.org/

I'm getting worried! : /
What's the deal Fanime?

xdeath_bunnyx

yeah I knoww, same with anime north they already have a bunch of guests and they're memorial weekend too D<
it's only a month til and nothing about music guests T________T

xdeath_bunnyx

Quote from: Freeden on April 19, 2012, 09:14:55 PM
Well, that's a bit comforting. I hate the anticipation of not knowing, but that little update is helpful. I am hoping to see something by next week or the beginning of May. Either way, only about a month away. So excited!

Soon!

OMG THIS HAS MADE ME VERY EXCITED LOLOLOLOL can't wait! >:U

Freeden

Quote from: shellysunfish on April 21, 2012, 04:20:26 PM
Animazement is on the same weekend as Fanime and
yet, has announced a lot more guest  than Fanime.

http://animazement.org/

I'm getting worried! : /
What's the deal Fanime?

I know. They got Kotoko D: Can't wait to see who Fanime has!

shellysunfish

Any chance that my fravorite band,
Access will be at the music Fest?

zero209

31 days left. i just hope they announce someone soon. i wouldn't mind kanonxkanon seen them last year at am2.

cutiebunny

Quote from: zero209 on April 24, 2012, 10:49:35 AM
31 days left. i just hope they announce someone soon.

Agreed.  At this stage, most of the people I've talked to just want someone decent and Japanese...and preferably someone who is willing to sketch.

Freeden

31 days left. i just hope they announce someone soon. i wouldn't mind kanonxkanon seen them last year at am2.

KanonXKanon would be amazing. I anticipate something in the next day or two. What do you say admins? We gettin close?

kookiekween99

31 days left. i just hope they announce someone soon.
I was thinking they'd announce someone shortly after the last staff meeting (you know, inform staff before releasing to the general public), but I guess that didn't happen...

I mean, seriously guys? We're now a month out, and the only guest that's been announced is a dinky little American guest? Not that there's anything wrong with dinky little American guests. I think it's awesome to get local guests too. (Especially ones like LittleKuriboh and Doug Walker... That'd make my Fanime right there. But I digress.) It's just... you'd think you'd have more than one guest announced by now. :/

Sorry if I got a wee bit off topic. I just wanted to put my thoughts out there. :)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

echoshadow

I guess its a repeat of last year. The start of the month is when they posted up all the guests.
Heck, AX only has two guests so far..

Wait tell the end of the week, then you'll see more names show up, but thats just my guess.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

M

Quote from: kookiekween99 on April 24, 2012, 08:21:54 PMI was thinking they'd announce someone shortly after the last staff meeting (you know, inform staff before releasing to the general public), but I guess that didn't happen...

I mean, seriously guys? We're now a month out, and the only guest that's been announced is a dinky little American guest? Not that there's anything wrong with dinky little American guests. I think it's awesome to get local guests too. (Especially ones like LittleKuriboh and Doug Walker... That'd make my Fanime right there. But I digress.) It's just... you'd think you'd have more than one guest announced by now. :/

Sorry if I got a wee bit off topic. I just wanted to put my thoughts out there. :)
Please do not insult or speak negatively about our GoHs. :)

You'll get your guests soon enough.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

tenton

Quote from: echoshadow on April 24, 2012, 09:11:07 PM
I guess its a repeat of last year. The start of the month is when they posted up all the guests.
Heck, AX only has two guests so far..

Wait tell the end of the week, then you'll see more names show up, but thats just my guess.

What, just in time so people can't cancel their hotel rooms? That would be quite the coincidence.

Hey, look, that convention at the end of July has announced their first guest. They're still 93 days away and they have the same amount of announced guests.

zero209

I think we have untill the 30th to cancel reservations. I got good rooms this year so i'm in high hope of them announcing someone soon. It's fanime they wouldn't let us down i hope lol.

M

Quote from: tenton on April 25, 2012, 10:33:07 AMWhat, just in time so people can't cancel their hotel rooms? That would be quite the coincidence.

Hey, look, that convention at the end of July has announced their first guest. They're still 93 days away and they have the same amount of announced guests.
It makes no sense for us to delay announcing guests to lock everyone into a hotel room. Looking at the entire picture, it would mean that we sell out of hotel rooms for one year but hurt us in future years. Makes no sense to me or anyone else that would make decisions like this.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

shellysunfish

I'm hoping Fanime announces a musician soon!  :-[

LordKefka

Really... has Fanimecon ever let us down when it comes to guests for the past.. what... decade+? rofl... no.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: zero209 on April 25, 2012, 03:29:50 PM
I think we have untill the 30th to cancel reservations. I got good rooms this year so i'm in high hope of them announcing someone soon. It's fanime they wouldn't let us down i hope lol.

27th I believe

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.