Ao No Exorcist/ Blue Exorcist 2012

Started by fighter_for_hire, January 05, 2012, 05:02:31 PM

punk_parfait

Is everyone done with their cosplay? I think this is the first year I've not been working the week of! XD Hoping Fanime is alright with me walking around with a beer!

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: punk_parfait on May 20, 2012, 08:14:03 AM
Is everyone done with their cosplay? I think this is the first year I've not been working the week of! XD Hoping Fanime is alright with me walking around with a beer!

Dude every year at night my mates and I are toasted, so uh you'll see us playing Twister and shit in the middle of the hall xD Come chill with us!!!  Besides that! xD I just need to resew on my collar and seam rip off some string and bam done. =)

Salty Pearl

;_;  I'm still making my jacket.... oh god what have I done? Waiting till the last minute for this...

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: torikkusuta* on May 23, 2012, 08:22:23 PM
;_;  I'm still making my jacket.... oh god what have I done? Waiting till the last minute for this...

If it makes you feel better I still haven't finished sewing my leather jacket for Bunny, need to put on the sleeves, collar, button, and the zipper! xD Oh and I still need to style my friend's wig for her.

Somethingducky

Just finished starching and ironing everything, almost done packing too! The excitement is really beginning to set in!

maile.m

I just joined the forum :D Talk about last minute... I'm so excited to see everyone's cosplays! I'm going as Shura so look out for me! I'll definitely be going to the meet at 1:30.