Ao No Exorcist/ Blue Exorcist 2012

Started by fighter_for_hire, January 05, 2012, 05:02:31 PM

fighter_for_hire

Hello!! My friends and I will be attending this day as Demon Rin(me), Satan/Shiro Fujimoto, Bon, Mephisto, Shima, Izumo,and Amaimon.
This will be my second time at organizing a gathering, I am terrible at count downs though so may need some help with that for photos!

Also on Cosplay.com: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=4245472#post4245472

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Date: Saturday
Time: 1:30 pm
Location: 1FCC LA = 1st Floor Convention Center (Lobby Area by center pillar just inside the entrance)

Cosplayer count: 29

Maybes: Kieuseru - Shiemi; ZephyrEclipse - Rin,Yukio,and Shura; Officer Boris - Amaimon and Rin;

Exwires
Rin Okumura - halfdemongurl/Fighter_For_Hire, Mouse Alchemist, Cylverxz, lfan, punk_parfait, DarkMoonlitStar
Shiemi Moriyama - Kerohime(kimono), kurishieru, sushisoap, DarkMoonlitStar
Ryūji Suguro "Bon" - NaruMellz, sushisoap,
Izumo Kamiki - Jiyuu-Chan, Somethingducky, Kerohime, OtakuMcGreevy, DarkMoonlitStar
Renzō Shima - lindsaykay, torikkusuta*, ZephyrEclipse
Konekomaru Miwa -
Takara -

Exorcists
Yukio Okumura - Nonprofitpigeon,  Erik-kun, DarkMoonlitStar,
Shirō Fujimoto -
Igor Neuhaus -
Shura Kirigakure - Teresune, punk_parfait, Liz, DarkMoonlitStar, maile.m
Arthur Auguste Angel - kyashiidreamer
Kaoru Tsubaki -
Yuri Egin - Luca Cantellano, *
Saburōta Tōdō -
Tatsuma Suguro -
Yaozō Shima -
Jūzō Shima -
Mamushi Hōjō -
Kinzō Shima -
Uwabami Hōjō -

Demons
Satan -
Mephisto Peheles- MoonRose,
Amaimon - Trin,

Others
Noriko Paku -
Yoshikuni XI -
Ernst Frederik Egin -
Kuro -
Ukobach -
Nii-chan -
Byakko -

Somethingducky

I'm going as Izumo this year. I'm pretty sure there were a few people in the other thread planning cosplays, maybe we should try a merge of the two threads?

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Somethingducky on January 07, 2012, 11:58:11 AM
I'm going as Izumo this year. I'm pretty sure there were a few people in the other thread planning cosplays, maybe we should try a merge of the two threads?

Haha it will be a blast!
I thought about that, my only concern was that those posts  were so old I wasn't too sure if they were still planing those costumes... when I get home I'll link this new board to that older one :) sound good?

Salty Pearl

fighter_for_hire

Luca Cantellano

I'm planning on cosplaying as Yuri Egin!  :D

2015 cosplay(s): Lady Deadpool (realistic interpretation)

Kieuseru

I've got Shiemi on the back-burner for now, but I'm planning on finishing her just to bring in case another cosplay gets too uncomfortable.

Depending on the outcome, I might hop over, but this is timed right smack dab after the gathering I am organizing, so its questionable.

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Kieuseru on January 09, 2012, 07:42:52 AM
I've got Shiemi on the back-burner for now, but I'm planning on finishing her just to bring in case another cosplay gets too uncomfortable.

Depending on the outcome, I might hop over, but this is timed right smack dab after the gathering I am organizing, so its questionable.

Okay I'll put you under maybe

kurishieru

I'm planning on going as Shiemi this year!  :3

Nonprofitpigeon

Damn, I was going to go as Rin, but if Yukio is available I'll go as him.

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Nonprofitpigeon on January 12, 2012, 02:10:15 PM
Damn, I was going to go as Rin, but if Yukio is available I'll go as him.
Lol you can go as whoever you want. :) do you want me to put you down as rin?

Nonprofitpigeon

[/quote]

naw, I shall go as Yukio, but thank you. ^^ plus everyone knows that Shieme has a crush on Yukio. :P

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Nonprofitpigeon on January 12, 2012, 04:41:59 PM

naw, I shall go as Yukio, but thank you. ^^ plus everyone knows that Shieme has a crush on Yukio. :P
[/quote]

Haha I SO support that pairing. When I get home I'll add you as Yukio! Awesome to be twins with you :p

Salty Pearl

Quote from: fighter_for_hire on January 12, 2012, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: Nonprofitpigeon on January 12, 2012, 04:41:59 PM

Haha I SO support that pairing. When I get home I'll add you as Yukio! Awesome to be twins with you :p
[/quote]

I beg to differ.  ::) Everyone knows Shima is a ladies man.

fighter_for_hire

Haha well I also ship Shima/Rin and I've read a lot of things that prove otherwise :p

Nonprofitpigeon

Sweet I'm looking forward to meeting all of my twins.

Look, Shima can try and be a ladies man all he wants, but in the end Shiemi will always fall for Yukio. XD

Salty Pearl

Well he'll always be free for rebound. ;0

Nonprofitpigeon

hmmm, i didn't know Yukio played basketball.

Salty Pearl

Maybe so, but he sure doesn't score.  8)

Nonprofitpigeon

I'm still waiting for this to turn in to a yaoi moment.  ;)