Ao No Exorcist/ Blue Exorcist 2012

Started by fighter_for_hire, January 05, 2012, 05:02:31 PM

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Nonprofitpigeon on February 04, 2012, 08:25:26 PM
I'm still waiting for this to turn in to a yaoi moment.  ;)
If I could "like" this I would lmao

Salty Pearl

Regrettably, I have a hunch there will end up being some yaoi group shot during the gathering. ;_;

Salty Pearl

On another note, are we discussing location yet or is that still on the down low
for this thread?

Somethingducky

Yes, location location location...and is there anything I can volunteer or help out with? Also a question for anyone elsae making girls' uniforms, I know the anime shows the skirt/collar color as more of a pink shade (very hard to find in fabric store) but the manga is a bit more lavender purple. What color tone did you lean towards (I find myself leaning more lavender purple)?

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Somethingducky on February 07, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
Yes, location location location...and is there anything I can volunteer or help out with? Also a question for anyone elsae making girls' uniforms, I know the anime shows the skirt/collar color as more of a pink shade (very hard to find in fabric store) but the manga is a bit more lavender purple. What color tone did you lean towards (I find myself leaning more lavender purple)?
First off for location I will gladly accept suggestions / preferences as it doesn't matter to me. Although it may be cool to meet where the trees/ plants are on the right side of the con center if you're looking at it.

Secondly I most definitely like the lavender purple :)

And thirdly, I am so up for having yaoi, yuri, and het pairings for the group shots (haha lets keep it PG)

Nonprofitpigeon

Quote from: fighter_for_hire on February 07, 2012, 06:13:36 PM
Quote from: Somethingducky on February 07, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
First off for location I will gladly accept suggestions / preferences as it doesn't matter to me. Although it may be cool to meet where the trees/ plants are on the right side of the con center if you're looking at it.

Secondly I most definitely like the lavender purple :)

And thirdly, I am so up for having yaoi, yuri, and het pairings for the group shots (haha lets keep it PG)

haha! i'm totally down for it! never done yaoi photos but sounds like fun! judging by our debate, torikkusuta will make a great yaoi partner. XD oh, are we going to have a director of some sort? i mention this because the last photo shoot i was at there was no real leader, so everyone kind of stood around. plus, it would be better if had a director like person to motivate everyone, so we're all super into it!

Salty Pearl

As far as locations go, I feel like a spot that can resemble the academy's setting for photos would be ideal --- and yeah, trees are cool too. :3

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Nonprofitpigeon on February 07, 2012, 06:52:05 PM
haha! i'm totally down for it! never done yaoi photos but sounds like fun! judging by our debate, torikkusuta will make a great yaoi partner. XD oh, are we going to have a director of some sort? i mention this because the last photo shoot i was at there was no real leader, so everyone kind of stood around. plus, it would be better if had a director like person to motivate everyone, so we're all super into it!
As far as direction goes, Mouse Alchemist and I are leading it BUT I haven't heard from her so it may just be me. Speaking of getting into it, do we wanna do any games/music/event for after the gathering... my friends and I are bringing out Twister so I could bring that for us to play lmao. Suggestions?

Quote from: torikkusuta* on February 07, 2012, 07:19:51 PM
As far as locations go, I feel like a spot that can resemble the academy's setting for photos would be ideal --- and yeah, trees are cool too. :3

Lol where are you suggesting sir? :p

Nonprofitpigeon

As far as direction goes, Mouse Alchemist and I are leading it BUT I haven't heard from her so it may just be me. Speaking of getting into it, do we wanna do any games/music/event for after the gathering... my friends and I are bringing out Twister so I could bring that for us to play lmao. Suggestions?

i'm really glad to hear we have a leader. Haha! that would be so much fun! XD i'll have to think for a bit to get some good ideas, but one off the top of my head is ballroom dancing! I know (and love) ballroom dancing, so i can teach the basics. oh! we can make up a skit too! (ok, i'm getting ahead of myself). :P

Salty Pearl

Heh, I don't really have specific suggestions really. I kind of forgot the layout of the con center. ;w;

Somethingducky

Maybe we could scope out one of the ball or conference rooms at the St Claire or Fairmont for that fancy academy look...

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: Somethingducky on February 11, 2012, 11:38:50 AM
Maybe we could scope out one of the ball or conference rooms at the St Claire or Fairmont for that fancy academy look...
For the gathering? My only concern with that is that people wont see us there in order to get photos
We could be in the entrance of the con just to meet up and move there after the gathering :)

Salty Pearl

Quote from: fighter_for_hire on February 11, 2012, 04:30:13 PM
Quote from: Somethingducky on February 11, 2012, 11:38:50 AM
For the gathering? My only concern with that is that people wont see us there in order to get photos
We could be in the entrance of the con just to meet up and move there after the gathering :)

After-gathering photoshoot sounds cool, do we have any lovely deviantart photofolks who would like to help?

sushisoap

I'll be coming as Rin. :D I'll be with a Sheimi and Yukio. Probably also a Bon, Neuhaus, Izumo, and Mephisto.

Can't wait, guys. Srs. And in response to the last post, I'm a semi-professional photographer. I'll be having my camera and one lens on me probably at all times. c: Unless someone REALLY wants me in a photo, like for my group, there are plenty of Rins. http://www.sacconventions.com/?page_id=1707 <-- I'm so NOT proud of these photos, they're from last Winter so I've improved a lot, also the commissioner forgot the tripod and we used auto maintenance lighting... BUT. I don't really have a tended site, and it's a condensed example.

Salty Pearl

Well it's not like we're professional cosplayers or anything, please tag along!

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: sushisoap on February 12, 2012, 12:18:58 AM
I'll be coming as Rin. :D I'll be with a Sheimi and Yukio. Probably also a Bon, Neuhaus, Izumo, and Mephisto.

Can't wait, guys. Srs. And in response to the last post, I'm a semi-professional photographer. I'll be having my camera and one lens on me probably at all times. c: Unless someone REALLY wants me in a photo, like for my group, there are plenty of Rins. http://www.sacconventions.com/?page_id=1707 <-- I'm so NOT proud of these photos, they're from last Winter so I've improved a lot, also the commissioner forgot the tripod and we used auto maintenance lighting... BUT. I don't really have a tended site, and it's a condensed example.

I am not particularly good with a camera but I'd be more than happy to take some pictures of you with your group. :)

Okay guys so meet inside the con at the entrance by the stairs.
We'll get photos of the gathering, play some games, move to a ball/conference room for group shoots/singles/pairings. :)

Sound good? Any other suggestions?

And I'm sorry I'm falling behind on updating the front page as soon as I get off work ill do it!
UPDATED

sushisoap

Yaaay :DDD I would love that. <3 Except it seems like our group ditched us.. so it will only be Yukio and I. :/
But we can't wait to get together with you guys.

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: sushisoap on February 13, 2012, 07:17:42 PM
Yaaay :DDD I would love that. <3 Except it seems like our group ditched us.. so it will only be Yukio and I. :/
But we can't wait to get together with you guys.

2 is better than none look forward to chilling with awesome AnE cosplayers

kurishieru

Ooooo! ~ I'm so excited! ( > w < ) This is my first time participating in a gathering! ♪

fighter_for_hire

Quote from: kurishieru on February 15, 2012, 07:38:20 AM
Ooooo! ~ I'm so excited! ( > w < ) This is my first time participating in a gathering! ♪

Oh man, gotta make this more awesome now! Lol