Puella Magi Madoka Magica Gathering 2012 *Update 5/12* Day, Time and Location!

Started by marisuga, January 10, 2012, 11:53:09 AM

k3ltr0n

I will be cosplaying Charlotte that day, so I will try to be there! ^^

orchestrafro

that awkward moment when you're practicing sayaka's theme on viola, but it's hard, cuz you injured your hand....hm.....

medukaisstillsuffering

I am being Kyubey! /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ The Panty & Stocking gathering is at 3pm though, so I'll have to leave early! ;A;

mari-puff

I'll be cosplaying Homura that day>//< do you mind if i join you guys? :)

udonoodle

lilyyuna

Hi. Can you please change me as Homura from maybe to confirmed? Thank you. ^^

mari-puff

Quote from: udonoodle on May 07, 2012, 10:10:58 PM
Quote from: mari-puff on May 07, 2012, 06:23:11 PM
I'll be cosplaying Homura that day>//< do you mind if i join you guys? :)

omg! homura-chan  :D

its my first time going to a gathering
im excited to see everyone^^
lets take lots of pictures! :3

luluko

I hope it's okay to post this here, since it seems like the best place to look for a PMMM cosplayer... but my group and I desperately need a Kyoko! we have the full cast minus her, and we're doing one or two photoshoots and possibly a video on Friday. please read the details here http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16496.msg440244.html#msg440244

weirdlilfaechild

Now that I know I will be done in time I would like to sign up as Kyoko if you would have me!

@luluko I would love to volunteer but the transport of my spear has turned in to a bit more of a nightmare then I thought it would be, so I would be a disarmed Kyoko and that's not nearly as fun.
"I love deadlines! I especially love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they fly by." ~Douglass Adams

Rydia - Final Fantasy IV : Kyoko - Puella Magi Magica Madoka
Mariko - Elfen Lied : Kiki - Kiki's Delivery Service : Hotaru - Sailor Moon

RitsuHime

orchestrafro

luluko, i don't suppose your sayaka has/needs a kyosuke, does she?

Sutafuzz

Quote from: RitsuHime on May 18, 2012, 12:12:48 AM
Does anyone by chance play Grief Syndrome?

I have the files...>.> Just need to actually put the files together and play it.
Fanime 2013
Magnostadt! Aladdin - (Magi)
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!)
Fuuka (Persona 3)

Sutafuzz Photography

RitsuHime

Quote from: Sutafuzz on May 19, 2012, 04:51:11 PM
I have the files...>.> Just need to actually put the files together and play it.

I have it ready and working on my laptop.
I was thinking of maybe trying to bring it and extra keyboards if I could.

oneandonlyLLAT

Can't wait for this gathering. :3

For sure, me and my friend are going as Charlotte.
my friend will be the cute form, and I'll be the second form (chinese dragon style) XD

sugarcure

Does anyone have pictures or know where to find pictures of the gathering? I would really appreciate being able to see some :)

TriggerOfHel

Quote from: sugarcure on May 27, 2012, 11:03:57 PM
Does anyone have pictures or know where to find pictures of the gathering? I would really appreciate being able to see some :)

This
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Kuudere

My boyfriend/friends took a bunch of photos and I hope to have them uploaded within the next few days to share. 

It was fun seeing everyone!

marisuga

Thankyou everyone who showed up for the gathering! I feel like there were like 3 other unofficial madoka gatherings as well, but I'm glad this one was still a success!