Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 2012 Gathering

Started by shmasp, January 15, 2012, 06:45:31 AM

shmasp

Signed up here because I noticed there wasn't a gathering for Reborn! and that the last host said they could no longer do it. Never fear, the planning master is here! For the day, I was hoping we could get Sunday, or, if we get enough people, Saturday. The location is really up in the air, as I've had meet-ups all over the convention. The photography order can also be changed as see fit. Please, if I have over-stepped my boundaries, feel free to lock or delete this thread.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 2012 Gathering

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: TBA
Time: TBA
MP: TBA
L: TBA

Attendees: 4
shmasp ~ Belphegor or Mukuro
(GG)Nami_Misaki + 1 ~ Gokudera and Lavina (Gokudera's mother)
lovelessneko ~ Female Hibari

Photography Order:
Group shot
Vongola
Arcobaleno
Varia
Millefoire
Everyone else
Requests

JiiiWiz

As long as the gathering is earlier than 3 pm, me and my fiance can make it both as Gokudera and Gokudera's mom, Lavina. :3 Hoping more people sign up!!!!!!!
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

lovelessneko

I'll be going as Female Hibari~
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

shmasp

Oh, yay, more people! I'll add you both to the list. c:

Nami: I think we can make it before 3.

Loveless: Sweet!

vietboy

Count on Fon arriving to show off that Arcobaleno power.
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

lovelessneko

If it's on Saturday, please have it before or after 3. I don't want to have it conflict with the Panty and Stocking gathering that I'm organizing ~_~; And hopefully I don't chicken out of the Reborn gathering like I did in 2012 and last year xD;;
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

Robot_Beat

I will be there as either Byakuran or Fran. And there will most likely by a Yuni with me.

Alexie828

I'm planning to go as Tsuna. :D If you need any help planning, I'd love to be of assistance. ^^

lovelessneko

I'm torn between being femHibari and Bianchi. Though it is more likely that I will be Bianchi >_>
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: lovelessneko on January 28, 2012, 01:29:54 PM
I'm torn between being femHibari and Bianchi. Though it is more likely that I will be Bianchi >_>

If you are Bianchi, that would be so awesome! :'D
"Please don't.."

lovelessneko

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on January 30, 2012, 10:16:11 PM
Quote from: lovelessneko on January 28, 2012, 01:29:54 PM

If you are Bianchi, that would be so awesome! :'D

I shall try. Though what to wear seems to be a problem for me since there are a few options >_> (it's totally not a reason to harass say hi all the Gokudera cosplayers lol)
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

Lena

Hello! ^^
I might cosplay as someone from KHR, but I'm not sure since I'd be my first cosplay.
And my 2nd time going to Fanime. I'm a newbie, but I'm interesting in doing this. Just a heads up, I guess?
I'm considering going as Yuni or Fran..but I'm probably too short for Fran. xD

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Lena on February 02, 2012, 08:53:13 PM
Hello! ^^
I might cosplay as someone from KHR, but I'm not sure since I'd be my first cosplay.
And my 2nd time going to Fanime. I'm a newbie, but I'm interesting in doing this. Just a heads up, I guess?
I'm considering going as Yuni or Fran..but I'm probably too short for Fran. xD

Yuni and Fran are both cute! :] I'd be nice if you showed up as either of them!!! :D
"Please don't.."

Alexie828

So is this still going to happen? :) I'm personally getting super excited now, but it bums me a little that there aren't as many cosplayers this year for KHR. Is it because the anime is over? I personally think the manga is getting REALLY good right now.

lovelessneko

Quote from: Alexie828 on February 07, 2012, 08:06:28 PM
So is this still going to happen? :) I'm personally getting super excited now, but it bums me a little that there aren't as many cosplayers this year for KHR. Is it because the anime is over? I personally think the manga is getting REALLY good right now.

Just wait until the event is closer, you'd be surprise. I haven't gotten much response from my PSG gathering.
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

Lunarmatique

As (GG)Nami_Misaki said, I'll be attending as her Gokudera. Just thought I'd make myself known. I noticed she didn't say what variant. Just to clarify, I'll be going as the Varia fight Gokudera. Hoping this gathering does fall on Sunday since we're planning on attending the Final Fantasy gathering on Saturday.
Fanime 2016 Lineup:
Ninja Slayer from Animation - Ninja Slayer
Destiny - Hunter
Kill la Kill - Senketsu

JiiiWiz

Bump this thread up! Needs a lot more people! o:
"Please don't.."

Solequincy

Sign me and my girlfriend up I'll be going as Yamamoto during his game of chance. While my girlfriend will be going as Chrome :D

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."