2012 FMV Contest Rules and Guidelines!

Started by Marin Jei El, January 17, 2012, 11:33:25 PM

RiderG

Quote from: Marin Jei El on April 17, 2012, 04:54:42 PM
Quote from: RiderG on April 05, 2012, 04:59:34 PM
ok, i must have missed it. good thing i checked here :P

EDIT: i looked again and still didn't see it. you may want to double check. the hentai contest is listed but not this one.

Hi RiderG,
We double checked and sure enough, you were correct. Thanks for checking on that. We were having issues with the page timing out when we did the original post. I went back in and posted everything up again. Thanks for the help.
YOU'RE WELCOME TWO WEEKS LATER! hope u guys get enough entries :-\

jd_lord1

Just sent mine in the mail!  8)

Good luck everybody!

kyouryokusenshi

Can I submit live action videos? For example the Japanese live action Sailor Moon drama series?

Marin Jei El

As long as it's anime related and a music video, I don't see a problem with that.  ;D
Fanime Music Video Contest Dept. Head
Any Questions or Comments send to:
[email protected]

Tsu

I think I ask this every year, but it always worries me, so here goes. The videos being due at midnight on the 30th means 11:59pm on the 30th, not 11:59pm on the 29th, correct? Thanks...  :-[
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

Marin Jei El

That is correct. You have until Monday night (April 30th) to submit. So one minute before it becomes Tuesday. No worries about asking. Better safe than sorry right?  ;D
Fanime Music Video Contest Dept. Head
Any Questions or Comments send to:
[email protected]

Tsu

Hey Marin Jei El,

Thanks for the info. In future rulesets can you please remove the note about filesend.com? It doesn't exist anymore. I have a vague memory of it not existing last year either but I don't know for sure. Yousendit is a good alternative- they have a free trial that lets you upload an unlimited # of stuff for 14 days. Just remember to cancel the trial before you get charged!
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

Imagine

Quote from: foester on April 30, 2012, 04:31:32 AM
Hey Marin Jei El,

Thanks for the info. In future rulesets can you please remove the note about filesend.com? It doesn't exist anymore. I have a vague memory of it not existing last year either but I don't know for sure. Yousendit is a good alternative- they have a free trial that lets you upload an unlimited # of stuff for 14 days. Just remember to cancel the trial before you get charged!
Filesend still exists, it's just http://www.filesend.ca, not .com
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.