Suites available?

Started by Touya no Miko, January 18, 2012, 01:01:12 PM

Touya no Miko

I'm getting a lot of friends who want to room with me this year, so I was wondering if the suites will be available at all? Specifically for the Marriott? I know they're usually reserved for staff members and guests of honor, but will they be open to regular con goers? Otherwise I may have to book two rooms.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

kookiekween99

This would be really nice. At the current number of people that want to go with me, I'll need like, 5 or 6 rooms. >_<
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

M

I believe that we do have a limited number of suites available for the general public (as I've had non-staff friends book them), but they so really fast.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Freight

No suites available at the Hilton

M

Quote from: Freight on January 21, 2012, 04:29:17 PM
Our hotel website isn't available yet.

Freight

Quote from: MPLe on January 21, 2012, 11:13:55 PM
Quote from: Freight on January 21, 2012, 04:29:17 PM
Our hotel website isn't available yet.

I know, but I confirmed it in a conversation with the hotel.  I wasn't trying to book, I was trying to find out the availability and plan accordingly.  I'm sure there will be suites, but there won't be any for Fanime at the Hilton.  If you want a suite there, you'll have to do it at the standard hotel rate.

M

Quote from: Freight on January 22, 2012, 10:45:34 AMI know, but I confirmed it in a conversation with the hotel.  I wasn't trying to book, I was trying to find out the availability and plan accordingly.  I'm sure there will be suites, but there won't be any for Fanime at the Hilton.  If you want a suite there, you'll have to do it at the standard hotel rate.
I believe that we will have suites available at the Hilton, but very little. I am not 100% sure as these might be saved up for the staff block.

Teca

I would also be highly interested if any of the suites in the Hilton are going to be available, if there is a way to possibly find out in advance of the hotel registration goes up.

SugarB

Quote from: Teca on January 26, 2012, 02:01:04 PM
I would also be highly interested if any of the suites in the Hilton are going to be available, if there is a way to possibly find out in advance of the hotel registration goes up.
Same for the Hilton. I have a very large group of people coming with me this year, and it's way more expensive to book 3 or 4 rooms than to book a suite and a double.
Now you have a sudden HUNCH you're alone in the WORLD.
All alone with THINKS and HUNCHES all colored and curled!