Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Fanime Panel ** 2013 **

Started by CommandantCat, January 18, 2012, 04:53:07 PM

CommandantCat

updated 01/09/13
PANEL PENDING!
Time:

--> Formally Titled "Ask Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)" (in case you see it anywhere)

"A second go for a fun attendee interactive Kuroshitsuji Panel! The panel promises well prepared cosplayers who will act and interact as their respective characters in games and questions. It will be another hell of a panel."

--> FANIME 2013 PANEL: Hosted and casted by majority ofprevious panel cast.

--> currently updating this master post

COSPLAYABLE CHARACTERS

AVAILABLE

TBA

FILLED POSITIONS

TBA

--
2012 cast
Phantomhive Household
Sebastian Michaelis - Sabien Strange
Ciel Phantomhive - Raymond Ibarra
Pluto - ZeeVeeMcGee
Mey-rin - Heidi Pak
Finnian - Paige Conklin
Durless Household
Elizabeth Middleford - Shushie Sama
Reapers
Grell Sutcliff - Saya Keehl
William T. Spears - CommandantCat
Trancy Household
Hannah Anafeloz - Mariah
Alois Trancy - Dylan Weinburg
Claude Faustus - Candice
Royalty
Queen Victoria - LadySnowBird
Ash Landers - Ashlie Petrovich
Cirus
Beast - Wolftale
Murder Mystery
Arthur "Wordsmith" Conan Doyle - xxToki

TAKING PART

TBA

ALRIGHT THEN! That should be it!
Contact me at [email protected]
Or my tumblr, www.commandantcat.tumblr.com

Please understand, Kuroshitsuji is full of sex jokes, and slight vulgarity to the fans. The panel, will be as such when the mood strikes
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

CommandantCat

Positions updated to my current most knowledge.

-03/27/12
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

koolcalcat1

CommandantCat

COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

SabienStrange

Finally found the thread ~
I'm also surprised Sebastian isn't taken yet.
I would have thought his position would have been snatched up first. o .o

koolcalcat1

Sebastian's just scared that there are people he naturally dosent like there...hehe...we're scaring him away!

raenef

(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

SabienStrange

@koolcat: You know this is probably true. xD
If I'm accepted, I guess I'd better arrive early enough so I won't get stuck sitting in a "problematic area."
/lookin at you Grell, lol.

CommandantCat

Haha well, Grell will be wrapped up with me actually. So you have nothing to fear.

We are sort of a little pairing... OTP! OTP FOR LIFE! But it would be wonderful to receive you application! And everyone who has been accepted are more than lovely people <3 and have been so sweet c:
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Dany

Hahaha..I'd nudge my husband towards the Sebastian role, if I thought he'd do it. He's fine with -dressing- as Sebastian, but he's still warming up to him in a character capacity, and I'm not sure if he'd feel fully comfortable yet with "performing".

Maybe he'll have to watch whoever DOES come in and get some ideas!
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

CommandantCat

QuoteI'm not sure if he'd feel fully comfortable yet with "performing".

ALMOST NO ONE IS :D Well, I've done RP online, because I am sad. And others I know like the Grell who is participating do active cosplay shoots.. with me.. so always in character.

But it doesn't matter how terribly in character someone may be right now, I mean it is a few months away .u. as long as they look fabulous other characters are always willing to assist.

But coming to watch is always wonderful ;u; I would love to see a full room.

AND THANKS RAENEF!
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

SabienStrange

@CommandantCat: Oh good ~
I'll have to tell my spider that she won't need to be so protective of her prey then.

And I'm with you on that OTP there, those two are my favorites together, it is them. |D
It's also good to know that everyone's very friendly, that is a definite support of confidence to me.
I think I sent my application some time last night, so I will lurk around to see the results and, if it's needed, to help brainstorm ideas we may have for the panel.

@Dany: Sebastian's role is actually not as difficult as you might think. Just tell him he must be a gentleman with bits of snark. xD

Dany

Quote from: SabienStrange on February 01, 2012, 01:25:17 PM
@Dany: Sebastian's role is actually not as difficult as you might think. Just tell him he must be a gentleman with bits of snark. xD

Well, his gentlemanly qualities and his 6'3" stature was what made me suggest to him that he check out Sebastian as a costume idea in the first place. He watched through the anime series, and seemed to like it overall, but I wasn't sure he would actually DO the costume until one day I saw him watching Gordon Ramsay and he says "...I'm doing research."  :o  Next thing I know, I had a Sebastian for my Grell at YaoiCon.

But any interest on his part would be blocked by a) at least one cosplay gathering and b) masquerade prep. Not knowing the times yet, I'd HATE to get him excited about it and then figure out he couldn't do it.

(and hey, I used to do a lot of RP online. But then cosplay happened, and since my creative pea-brain can only focus on one hobby at a time, something had to go XD).

CommandantCat

@Sabien- You sent in an application? That's funny, maybe my email is being buggy because I haven't gotten any applications sice one Sebastian (who failed to follow /any/ guild lines) sent me one with no reply to my questions. """-n-
And really I will email the replies back right away, not need to creep, unless we creep together. That'd be rad :Y

And Dany! I undersand your needs between hobbies! Just do many things to do creativly :0
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

SabienStrange

@Dany: Oh man, he sounds like the perfect Sebastian. I feel like I should take dapper pointers from him or something.
But it's always great when your S.O's get involved in similar projects, since it gives you two more stuff to bond about ~ <3
Aw, that sucks. ): I hope he can at least make it to the Kuro gathering, so he can at least mingle with fellow fans even if he can't make it to the panel.

And at least if you let one hobby take precedence over another, you won't get stressed out trying to balance them all evenly. = w=

@CommandantCat: Ffffuuuu- Dx
You know it also might be that I sent it through AOL. For some reason, anything I send to a gmail account from there just ~*magically evaporates*~ before making it to its destination. Idefkman.
I sent you another one through yahoo. If that doesn't work I will, uh, start getting creative. xD;;

koolcalcat1

So I'm super exsited for this! I mean I'm nervous beoned believe...but good gosh I can't wait!

CommandantCat

Gonna be pretty fun. I just wish it would pend through soon, I can't bare all this antici----------------------------------Pation.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Dany

Quote from: CommandantCat on February 01, 2012, 05:21:32 PM
And Dany! I undersand your needs between hobbies! Just do many things to do creativly :0

That, and the whole "being a grownup" thing. Work, sleep, chores, family...sleep. Oh, I mentioned sleep already, but I like sleep :)

Quote from: SabienStrange on February 01, 2012, 06:26:25 PM
@Dany: Oh man, he sounds like the perfect Sebastian. I feel like I should take dapper pointers from him or something.

*LOL* I think he'd be quite flattered to hear that :)

QuoteBut it's always great when your S.O's get involved in similar projects, since it gives you two more stuff to bond about ~ <3

It does! We have other things too, of course, but the costume hobby is the one we commit the most time into. It utilizes a lot of smaller interests (sewing, crafting, and performing mostly) in one place!

QuoteAw, that sucks. ): I hope he can at least make it to the Kuro gathering, so he can at least mingle with fellow fans even if he can't make it to the panel.

We have the gathering on the radar, so if the panel can't happen, the panel is an alternative. Our schedule is like an unbuilt puzzle right now...a bunch of pieces lying about, waiting for their place and where they fit without burning us out completely. When more info comes through (for example, panel dates/times, when the Masquerade is this year), we can be more certain of what we can and can't do.

QuoteAnd at least if you let one hobby take precedence over another, you won't get stressed out trying to balance them all evenly. = w=

That's right! It's all about a "balanced diet" of stuff for us. We like a full schedule, but not at the expense of our stress levels, because we want to be having fun...if it's not fun, you don't want to do it, you get bitter...and that's not good for anybody :)

CommandantCat

Still waiting for this damned panel to be pended, but applications still being accepted! There are quite a few roles that could be filled :333
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=