Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Fanime Panel ** 2013 **

Started by CommandantCat, January 18, 2012, 04:53:07 PM

sushie

Well seeing that this is still pending I can't promise that I can actually be there yet... But I'll send in an app anyways~. :)
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

CommandantCat

Quote from: sushie on February 05, 2012, 06:57:31 PM
Well seeing that this is still pending I can't promise that I can actually be there yet... But I'll send in an app anyways~. :)

Wonderful! The more the merrier!
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

Cosplay Circus

This is a really cool idea, I cosplay Beast but I've not had any time to act in character for her so I'm not sure I'd do well if I signed up :S

I almost wonder if it'd be far off to suggest with anyone you have apps for to do like a tinychat session with everyone in character/costume to help/test people for how they'd do..?
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

koolcalcat1

Cosplay Circus

- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Firemage1000

Sent my application in. I'm the gecko. Do you know when you will find out the time/date/location?
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

CommandantCat

@Wolftale- An application can never hurt, I personally would be glad to help in acting in character, I have been told my William is almost spot on and would always be happy to help out :3

@FireMage-  I should be getting an email any day now about time and date confirmation
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: CommandantCat on February 18, 2012, 10:23:11 AM
@Wolftale- An application can never hurt, I personally would be glad to help in acting in character, I have been told my William is almost spot on and would always be happy to help out :3

@FireMage-  I should be getting an email any day now about time and date confirmation
I'll try and send an app in once you get the date and time then, I'm running 2 gatherings so I have to make sure I'm not going to over book myself xD
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

CommandantCat

Quote from: Wolftale on February 18, 2012, 12:24:58 PM

I'll try and send an app in once you get the date and time then, I'm running 2 gatherings so I have to make sure I'm not going to over book myself xD

If I ever get that damn email. HNNNNG I have to plan my entire weekend and multiple costumes as well, WHY, WHY, I WAS SO PUNCTUAL IN SIGNING UP!

My punctual abilities.. oh woe.. oh woe..
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Firemage1000

@CommandantCat

Did the pictures I send you work?

2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

CommandantCat

COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: CommandantCat on February 21, 2012, 07:21:22 AM
Quote from: Wolftale on February 18, 2012, 12:24:58 PM

If I ever get that damn email. HNNNNG I have to plan my entire weekend and multiple costumes as well, WHY, WHY, I WAS SO PUNCTUAL IN SIGNING UP!

My punctual abilities.. oh woe.. oh woe..
Oh William, loosen up a bit~ ;D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

SabienStrange

I like the idea of a tinychat/skype session just to give everyone a chance to be in character.
That would be really fun ~ n wn

Firemage1000

I have neither a webcam nor skype....that would be a bit difficult for me.
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

koolcalcat1

With skype can you call multipule people though?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on February 23, 2012, 11:16:09 AM
With skype can you call multipule people though?
You can do a call with skype between multiple people but unless someone is paying or hasn't used their free trial yet you can't do video with a group, Tinychat may lag a bit but it has the ability to have a group of people on camera and chatting at the same time. I just figure that part of being in character is also how you act so I had originally suggested Tinychat since people can go hop in costume and maybe have like a conversation go on for a bit in character then stop for a few minutes out of character and discuss how people did and help anyone (like myself) who might have slipped a bit with advice.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

koolcalcat1

^oh...that sounds cool! We should try tiny chat...if your all up to it? Whbe should we try it?

Firemage1000

My costume is currently split between my house and dorm room...I can try tinychat, but won't be in my full costume. Just give me a time and hopefully it won't be during a time I have class or something.
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

koolcalcat1

Yeah would it be ok if we chated just not in full cosplay? ( and just wear wigs, make-up contact lenses?) Sorta like a causal cosplay?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on February 23, 2012, 10:31:49 PM
Yeah would it be ok if we chated just not in full cosplay? ( and just wear wigs, make-up contact lenses?) Sorta like a causal cosplay?
I can't wear full cosplay at the moment anyway xD my poor Beast outfit must have got hit by Sebastian's rocks again since one of the strings across the front snapped so I'm having to redo the entire lace up on the front. Even if people just wanna wear wigs though that's cool, I mostly just mean like being able to help with facial expressions, actions, ect. which you'd see on cam when talking ya know?
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)