Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Fanime Panel ** 2013 **

Started by CommandantCat, January 18, 2012, 04:53:07 PM

CommandantCat

You may be the perfect divider between our young Elizabeth ad the rest of the Phantomhive house staff. Goodness the more I think on this the more complications I can predict haha. Either way! It will be smooth sailing. And I'll inform everyone of seating as soon as I make a little chart. Because charts are awrsome. . . Fuck yeah charts and lists....

Such an organization lady boner.

This is completely forum appro-pro.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: CommandantCat on April 10, 2012, 06:36:45 AM
You may be the perfect divider between our young Elizabeth ad the rest of the Phantomhive house staff. Goodness the more I think on this the more complications I can predict haha. Either way! It will be smooth sailing. And I'll inform everyone of seating as soon as I make a little chart. Because charts are awrsome. . . Fuck yeah charts and lists....

LOOOL!

Oh also I just started fixing up Beast so I'll try and shoot a better picture of the costume shortly when I make some adjustments to it, my contacts just got here and I'm looooooving them so much <3
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Firemage1000

Quote from: Wolftale on April 10, 2012, 04:24:48 PM
Quote from: CommandantCat on April 10, 2012, 06:36:45 AM

LOOOL!

Oh also I just started fixing up Beast so I'll try and shoot a better picture of the costume shortly when I make some adjustments to it, my contacts just got here and I'm looooooving them so much <3

My contacts just came in also...not quite the "shinigami" eyes, but they do turn my eyes quite green
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

koolcalcat1

Yeah I have my purple lenses...man they are nice! (on a random note my season to kuro DVDs came in! Whoo research!)

Nezumi84

Seems today was the day of contacts, mine arrived as well. It's quite nice to finally have honey colored eyes instead of blue for my spider. I can't believe Fanime is so close, it seems like time is just flying by. I wish everyone who is still working on costumes good fortune with getting them finished.

Cosplay Circus

Shhhhh don't remind me that it's so close I'm not prepared Dx

I'd love to know where people are getting good contacts for shinigami, I need a pair for my Grell cosplay eventually since I had to settle for a pair of yellow-ish gold contacts after not being satisfied from the selection I was looking through. (though they'll look nice as temporary, just not series exact I don't think)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

CommandantCat

I have a link for a perfect pair of shinigami that have been our of stock for some time regrettably, but the link is on my computer uvu and this is my mobile device. (Wish I had a pair myself lol)
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Firemage1000

I use Hollywood contacts...really intense color ( my eyes are naturally dark brown and they turn acid green) and 3 pairs of different colors for ~45...which I need because my eyes need to be green for one costume, blue for another, and golden for a third.

Also I'd rather be organized and ready for the panel than have chaos before....organization FTW
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

CommandantCat

They have a one year life span, yellow inner fading to a shinigami green. . . These need to be inserted into my eye sockets promptly.....

http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/hulk-green-contact-lenses-pair.cfm

//this is a site I have received contacts from in the past and they are normally quite ranged if they are in stock
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: CommandantCat on April 12, 2012, 07:07:05 AM
They have a one year life span, yellow inner fading to a shinigami green. . . These need to be inserted into my eye sockets promptly.....

http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/hulk-green-contact-lenses-pair.cfm

//this is a site I have received contacts from in the past and they are normally quite ranged if they are in stock

Are those the ones you have for your costume? I might want to take a look at you wearing them at the panel if they are since I get nervous ordering contacts when the preview is just a photoshop of the contact onto the eyes xD
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

CommandantCat

If I manage the time and little bit of spare cash. For another cosplay a pair is much more needed. I've bought from them same maker and all that. Very wearable and I had little to no discomfort once I adjusted. My Grell actually linked these to me, and she looks lovely in wearing them. I'll see if a link or picture is findable haha
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: CommandantCat on April 12, 2012, 08:02:44 PM
If I manage the time and little bit of spare cash. For another cosplay a pair is much more needed. I've bought from them same maker and all that. Very wearable and I had little to no discomfort once I adjusted. My Grell actually linked these to me, and she looks lovely in wearing them. I'll see if a link or picture is findable haha
That works just as well :) thanks~
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

koolcalcat1

Olivine

I bought fabric for Finnian's pants today. <3 My friends are coming over to supervise my sewing tomorrow (I'm a noob), I'm excited! 8D
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Firemage1000

Mine are just acid neon green...but are super comfortable and easy to wear. If anyone wants a pic, now that I'm done with the 2 midterms this week, I'll have a photoshoot pic of them sometime in the coming 2 weeks.
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

Cosplay Circus

I need to dig out my costume from a box... when I find it.... (we moved recently)
But I have a trench that kinda looks like hers so I just threw it on for a quick picture, new wig is much better than old one oWo but it combined with the wig caps I use cut off circulation to my head a lot (so if I pass out at panel just continue on LOL jk I should be fine ...hopefully)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

koolcalcat1

^HOLY CRAP! That's amazing! you my dear make an amazing Beast! That's so amazing!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on April 14, 2012, 08:28:57 AM
^HOLY CRAP! That's amazing! you my dear make an amazing Beast! That's so amazing!
Why thank you~ ;w; <3
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

koolcalcat1

^wait if beast passes out that would be horrible! I hope you brain gets serculated enough.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on April 15, 2012, 10:27:26 PM
^wait if beast passes out that would be horrible! I hope you brain gets serculated enough.
LOL I was concerned about it since after an hour it was getting a bit restricted while I was doing the make up but I wore it for a few hours today at a gathering with some friends and managed to survive so I think I'll be alright xD I think I just had it on weird
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)