Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Fanime Panel ** 2013 **

Started by CommandantCat, January 18, 2012, 04:53:07 PM

SabienStrange

I hope it's alright to post here after the conclusion of all of our shenanigans,
But I think judging by the turnout that the panel was a pretty good success?
[ I also still can't find the facebook group, so I don't think I was ever added, or maybe my account just hates social interaction ]
I also wanted to thank Cat for organizing all of this and making sure things ran smoothly,
You were very awesome ~ (:

koolcalcat1

Ok revieing this..because where making another panel this year...

Olivine

I'm excited. Once I get good progress maybe I'll apply to be Joker, assuming that Wolftale does Beast again.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

CommandantCat

She will if she chooses too, everything is currently up in the air since I haven't really had the time to organize. A joker sounds lovely for a panel though, dang girl.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

azreale

So, im not sure is i can yet. but i'll keep an eye on this i MIGHT be able to take part as Tanaka if you want one ^^
it really depends on timing
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: CommandantCat on January 09, 2013, 04:59:53 PM
She will if she chooses too, everything is currently up in the air since I haven't really had the time to organize. A joker sounds lovely for a panel though, dang girl.
Sure~ I loved the panel last year it'll be fun if we are able to do it again this year.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

koolcalcat1

I'll need to fix my ash coat...unless you want me to be dominatrix angela this year?

djmonolith

I totally missed this panel last year.  Do you think Mey-Rin will take off her glasses this year?
This is my signature.