Need for MALE COSPLAYERS for MASQUERADE 2012!!! *UPDATED*

Started by memichi, January 21, 2012, 05:46:35 PM

memichi

Quote from: SilentJ on February 09, 2012, 03:20:16 AM
Are you going to need a Machina?

If so, here is my facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003040479444

If we get enough people we would add Rem and Machina, but we don't have enough guys yet. D:

Kpmonkeygirl

""To move is to stir, and to be valiant is to stand; therefore,
if tou art mov'd, thou runst away."

MYNAMEISBUBBY

my brother is interested in doing one of the guys.either king or jack more than likely...if he were gonna do it he would probably make the weapons but he also has a serious question.if he had any visible acne would he have to use like make up to hide it or something? and do you provide the wigs too?if we need them...
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

Kpmonkeygirl

If it is acne, I know a lot of stuff that could help if you like! ;D I can't perfect skin, but I know how to make it better!

MYNAMEISBUBBY

Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

Kpmonkeygirl

memichi

Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on February 26, 2012, 08:52:51 PM
my brother is interested in doing one of the guys.either king or jack more than likely...if he were gonna do it he would probably make the weapons but he also has a serious question.if he had any visible acne would he have to use like make up to hide it or something? and do you provide the wigs too?if we need them...

Sorry, I forgot to update this! But currently are now looking for someone to be either Trey or Machina. I'm sure we could figure something out about the acne. And I cannot guarantee that we could provide wigs, but are willing to help find some at a reasonable price. If you are willing to cut/style your hair as the character, that's fine too.

If he's still interested, feel free to send in a submission. :)

MYNAMEISBUBBY

Quote from: memichi on February 26, 2012, 09:08:45 PM

Sorry, I forgot to update this! But currently are now looking for someone to be either Trey or Machina. I'm sure we could figure something out about the acne. And I cannot guarantee that we could provide wigs, but are willing to help find some at a reasonable price. If you are willing to cut/style your hair as the character, that's fine too.

he said he wants to be machina~ we'll try to send in a submission soon.XP
This is so exciting....XD
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

memichi

Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on February 26, 2012, 09:14:22 PM
Quote from: memichi on February 26, 2012, 09:08:45 PM

he said he wants to be machina~ we'll try to send in a submission soon.XP
This is so exciting....XD

Haha awesome :D Can't wait to hear from you soon!

Kpmonkeygirl

Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on February 26, 2012, 09:00:21 PM
oh ok~ errmm...what is it???XD
Well, I know quite a lot of stuff that could help, but try having him put honey on his face everyday for 15 min at least to start off. And see if that helps. But don't forget lotion afterwards! Face lotion!

MYNAMEISBUBBY

Quote from: Kpmonkeygirl on February 26, 2012, 08:59:19 PM
If it is acne, I know a lot of stuff that could help if you like! ;D I can't perfect skin, but I know how to make it better!
yes please~XD he said he would try to get rid of it in 40 days...
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

MYNAMEISBUBBY

Quote from: Kpmonkeygirl on February 26, 2012, 09:16:44 PM
Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on February 26, 2012, 09:00:21 PM
oh ok~ errmm...what is it???XD
Well, I know quite a lot of stuff that could help, but try having him put honey on his face everyday for 15 min at least to start off. And see if that helps. But don't forget lotion afterwards! Face lotion!
woops...
anyway...i told him that and he said it was genius...XD
my aunt gave him this weird ground up aloe thing that smells horrible and he has to leave it on for a long time...XD he's thankful...
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

MYNAMEISBUBBY

he's gonna grow his hair out for it....and get rid of his acne....in 40 days...
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

memichi

EJAY420

sorry, wrong category.
Most Impressive.

Kpmonkeygirl

Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on February 26, 2012, 09:26:27 PM
Quote from: Kpmonkeygirl on February 26, 2012, 08:59:19 PM
yes please~XD he said he would try to get rid of it in 40 days...
If that does not work, PM me. I know other things. Honey is just what has worked the best on my sister and I.

memichi

Quote from: EJAY420 on February 26, 2012, 10:29:55 PM
I WILL BE COSPLAYING AS ALPHONSE ELRIC/ARMOR. JUST IN CASE IF ANYONE NEEDS AN ALCHEMIST FOR A SKIT.

Thank you for sharing, but this thread is looking for people who want to cosplay our Final Fantasy Type 0 group.

MYNAMEISBUBBY

Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

memichi

Quote from: SilentJ on February 09, 2012, 03:20:16 AM
Are you going to need a Machina?

If so, here is my facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003040479444

Hi, since we are looking for a Machina, I looked at your profile. I noticed it said it's a group cosplay account. Who exactly wanted to be Machina? And can you please send in a submission with the info we requested if you are still interested? Thanks :)