Nintendo 3Ds StreetPass/Mario Kart 7 Meet-Up

Started by Asagilover, January 23, 2012, 11:08:42 PM

Asagilover

If you like meeting new people or just playing games this meet-up is just for. You can meet up with players and
play Mario Kart 7 or you can just come by for a Street Pass and continue your journey throughout Fanime Con 2012. Also, if you need to complete your Pokedex 3D you can collect them all with us.
If you have any questions just pm me or write in this thread. ^_^

Rainbow Ichi

this would be fun ^^, lets hope i arrive early so i can join in :D
I don't have Mario Kart 7, but I'd love to fill my Mii plaza and complete my Find Mii Quests :D
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Asagilover

If you don't have Mario Kart 7 that is of course alright because what is so awesome about it is that it has single Cart
multiplayer which allows up to 8 people to play on 1 cartridge. ^_^ But I definitely want to fill up my Mii plaza and get
those achievements that they have too ^_^

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Perhaps you would like to discuss this with [email protected] to make this more official?   ;D

And where exactly in Exhibit Hall 3 will this be located? ???
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

TwistedFayt

I should be able to go if my group gets everything with our room taken care of beforehand. :)
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

KusanagiShiro

Would love to go, but finances prevent it....if anyone's in Marin, you can StreetPass me at College of Marin

Asagilover

Here is some updated information. I was able set up a space that will be blocked off for this event
in Exhibit Hall 3 which is the game room. It will start from 4:00pm til 5:30pm. Hope to see everyone
there ^_^ If you have any question just ask them there here.
-Christina

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Okay.  This has become official at Exhibit Hall 3.  Enjoy!  ^_^

P.S. Send us an email or PM please ASAP!  Thanks!
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Trevelyan

Not sure at all how I missed this... I will definitely be there.  Will also have MK7 and KI:U is anyone is interested in that!

Rainbow Ichi

ooh! i have KI:U ^__^v hope I can stay for a bit if my table sharemate can take over by then.

Amanojaku

FanimeCon attended: 17 times
1999 - 2001
2006 - 2019
2022 -
https://myanimelist.net/profile/MrAmanojaku
https://www.last.fm/user/Mramanojaku

StarPikachu

Omg...I hope that just because I look at the forums at the last minute doesn't mean I'll get no reply...^^;

I wish I could go, guys. REALLY. I mean, seriously, my cosplay is from an unreleased 3DS-exclusive game. But I can't go for more than one day and I chose it to be Saturday. So I'm wondering, since many people are so much luckier than me and can go on multiple days, if this event can be unofficially extended to Saturday?

Because I swear, I probably have the lowest StreetPass Plaza population of anyone...And I need to play Nearby in KI:U to unlock that Treasure Hunt. (Yes, I have not done that yet. What I get for being the only person out of my friends to own a 3DS.)
Thanks to MetroidHunter26 for the sig!

Rainbow Ichi

Quote from: StarPikachu on May 20, 2012, 11:05:56 AM
Omg...I hope that just because I look at the forums at the last minute doesn't mean I'll get no reply...^^;

I wish I could go, guys. REALLY. I mean, seriously, my cosplay is from an unreleased 3DS-exclusive game. But I can't go for more than one day and I chose it to be Saturday. So I'm wondering, since many people are so much luckier than me and can go on multiple days, if this event can be unofficially extended to Saturday?

Because I swear, I probably have the lowest StreetPass Plaza population of anyone...And I need to play Nearby in KI:U to unlock that Treasure Hunt. (Yes, I have not done that yet. What I get for being the only person out of my friends to own a 3DS.)

I haven't played nearby mode either ^^ hope to meetcha! I'll be around the AA most of the time, but once it closes I plan on hanging out on the arcade room or karaoke room till i'm dead tired 8D

StarPikachu

Quote from: Rainbow Ichi on May 20, 2012, 09:20:55 PM
I haven't played nearby mode either ^^ hope to meetcha! I'll be around the AA most of the time, but once it closes I plan on hanging out on the arcade room or karaoke room till i'm dead tired 8D

Awesome! That's exactly where I'm going. :D
I assume you mean on Saturday, right? Otherwise, it kind of defeats the purpose of this conversation. ^^;
Thanks to MetroidHunter26 for the sig!