Looking for help with a comprehensive Kpop Panel

Started by GoodAsianDriver, January 25, 2012, 01:10:11 AM

GoodAsianDriver

What's up FanimeCon,

I plan on presenting a fairly comprehensive, in-depth, panel on Kpop for the 2012 FanimeCon. I plan to speak on: the variety of images we see in Kpop, the Kpop business model, grassroots fandom, as well as the anticipated future development of Kpop. I plan on covering these topics over the course of two-hours (yes, that long) accompanied with power point and audience interaction.

I'm looking for someone who would enjoys intellectually dissecting the hallyu-wave, and to provide a counter-point to my own perspective.

Anyone interested? :3
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati

michibeloved

I would love to help you.
I hosted the J-Pop Kpop Nation panel last year.

You can email me at [email protected] or pm me here if you'd like to talk more about it.

TheMaKaKi

Ohhh is this still up for need people? :) More details please?
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

Lpagayonan

Quote from: GoodAsianDriver on January 25, 2012, 01:10:11 AM
What's up FanimeCon,

I plan on presenting a fairly comprehensive, in-depth, panel on Kpop for the 2012 FanimeCon. I plan to speak on: the variety of images we see in Kpop, the Kpop business model, grassroots fandom, as well as the anticipated future development of Kpop. I plan on covering these topics over the course of two-hours (yes, that long) accompanied with power point and audience interaction.

I'm looking for someone who would enjoys intellectually dissecting the hallyu-wave, and to provide a counter-point to my own perspective.

Anyone interested? :3

Which date would you be presenting?  I won't be there for all 4 days, so I thought to ask.