Staff posistions?

Started by Malcom347, January 27, 2012, 04:52:11 AM

Malcom347

I've been waiting a while (since December) looking for staff positions. I see that there's a post for Rovers (and subsequently one for dance staff.) Are there more departments which might need help, or is that about it?

Edit: Oops, sorry! I just re-read everything and see that more positions will be added.

Mouse

Are you interested in staffing any particular department?
Nicole M.
FanimeCon 2012-2013 Head of Publications
FanimeCon 2011 Publications Staff

(feel free to PM me questions :D )

ewu

so you want to check out the following site:
http://apps.fanime.com/2012/staffapply/spotlight.php

I think there will be an ability to submit applications too.....we'll see
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Hachimitsu

thanks ewu.. but just incase, is it alright to contact the new administrators just incase?

really do wish to work on the creative department....even though they are under the Publication department..which....yeah i forgot which department but I soo hope to apply the creative department! :D

M

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on January 27, 2012, 08:45:49 PM
thanks ewu.. but just incase, is it alright to contact the new administrators just incase?

really do wish to work on the creative department....even though they are under the Publication department..which....yeah i forgot which department but I soo hope to apply the creative department! :D
New administrators? Not sure what you mean.

Also, Creative is no longer under Publications ;) but I don't know if there are any positions open. If there is, I'll have the department head post an opening.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Hachimitsu

thanks, it really means alot to me T_T!...

Neko Wafer

I want to work Cosplay again this year, but I don't know who to contact. Could you please post the contact(s) for Cosplay? Thank you so much!
[Witticism.]
     - Popular person or character