Art gallery 2012

Started by Hachimitsu, January 27, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Hachimitsu

I don't see any new topics regarding about Art gallery, but I have a few questions though::
I really like art gallery and I wanted to know who was the guy who display godzilla movies..
he's a pretty cool person..
the other question is, I know Ipaid $15 dollars for admittance but was it $15 per painting? or $15 for a space?

I know this was priced at 2011 and the price will change butI wanted to know if IM actually paying the entire panel or just 1 piece per artwork?

Phyn

I'm not sure if Dann Lopez replies here on the forums.  You may have better luck at [email protected]

Good Luck!
Artist Alley

braxus

It's $15 per space to my understanding.

lilindar

I'm pretty interested in buying a panel, as well. c:

I've seen an email to the address listed and will wait to hear back or see information posted on the site. (If it's already around somewhere, please inform me, I've missed it.)

Hachimitsu

I already sent an email as well..
the other question is.. theres not only a panel but theres also a table to display the 3d artworks...
I mean, IM pretty sure that cost is seperate then ordering a panel though!

ewu

Usually the preparations for art gallery do not begin till late March or April. Please look out for announcements and forms then.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Hachimitsu

erh already done.. i just wanted the information from the last year...
turns out i didn't know you can actually pay for part / half / full table to display a 3d artwork sculpture thingie O_O...

I mean I saw these creative works like the my little pony art, and what appears to be some sort of...dragon head from ...warcraft I think?

not to worried about the art gallery though, just wanted some basic facts from last year

braxus

Heh that dragon head was a piece I brought in. :)

Hachimitsu

yeah, it kinda looks like that...
(Sorry really bad memory)

except... the guy who host the godzilla movies said it was incomplete....
I was thinking of putting something in 3d since I noticed the other half of the table was...erh...kinda missing some stuff!

all I can showcase in the gallery was this::

really hope he takes good care of my work v_v, erh the person who bought the item though...

this year.. i wanna add lights::

even though the investment costed me abit higher than I expected!

are you going to bring back the dragon again this year to show how much you progress???

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on February 01, 2012, 01:49:41 PM
yeah, it kinda looks like that...
(Sorry really bad memory)

except... the guy who host the godzilla movies said it was incomplete....
I was thinking of putting something in 3d since I noticed the other half of the table was...erh...kinda missing some stuff!

all I can showcase in the gallery was this::

really hope he takes good care of my work v_v, erh the person who bought the item though...

this year.. i wanna add lights::

even though the investment costed me abit higher than I expected!

are you going to bring back the dragon again this year to show how much you progress???

Hachi this is amazing, Looking forward to seeing that in the Gallery this year.

airanimechiic

so it seems like there's a chance of it happening again this year?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Hachimitsu

yeah they will ^ ^!...
but I wanted to pre-registered for that as well!..

Hachimitsu

i am begining to suspect that the art gallery might not show up this year!

i already waited after march and april and we are in may!..
so far I don't see any events regarding about art gallery so im kinda worried!...
has anyone contacted Dan?

braxus

Just talked to the person running it. Looks like the show is a go for this year.