AA Table Share Thread - Requests and Offers go HERE!

Started by miki, January 28, 2012, 07:57:32 PM

chowpan

Hello~ my partner and I are listed on the waitlist quite low, so it looks like we'll have to split up and try to find someone to share with ><;;
I sell mainly prints and keychains, and I will pay for half the table and bake you something nice.. (shamless food blog plug here)!! I was at Fanime last year too.

Anyway, here is a link to my DA; you can contact me via [email protected].

l3reezer

Whoa, not too sure on how effective this will be since apparently there are a lot of others who seem to be in the same position as me, but if I've learned a lot of things from One Piece, (and I have) then one of those things would be to live life with no regrets. So with the will of D. Ace in mind, here goes something better than nothing. Here we go, here we go, here we go.
Fanime 2012 will be the third year I've attended the awesome spectacle consecutively. The first year definitely was an eye-opener to how close a portal there was in my hometown to the anime/manga/etc. community. It was pretty damn amazing seeing cosplayers dominating the streets of downtown San Jose seeing people who had no idea of the culture we take pride in existed bedazzled out of their minds was pretty damn hilarious. The second year I'll admit didn't have the same spark as the first year, but with the addition of that FLOW/LM.C concert it was definitely worth the money paid. I mean, seriously, a convention and concert for only $60.00 at most is an amazing deal especially if it's such a rare event.
Okay so getting to the point, I want to establish a new milestone this year by entering the ranks of the Artists' Alley. I'm a long time art practitioner and aficionado, and even in the past years I walked the Artists' Alley... allies thinking to myself that I perfectly deserved to be apart of this community. And to be honest, I think everyone who wants to deserves it too, which kind of pains me to know that the open seats sold out this year on the very first day registration became open. I was shocked at that, because I thought I was a sure-fire shoe-in if I registered on the first day, but I guess it's not that surprising since the price of the table was boosted up from $20.00 to $70.00.
And so, since by regulation and rules, I have to accept that I didn't register quickly enough, which consequently makes this very request a personal request. And in that fashion, I guess I'll have to make a personal appeal.
My name is Alex. I'm eighteen years old and am currently studying at the University of California, Berkeley. I go by the username l3reezer. My favorite anime/manga series are One Piece, Eureka SeveN, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Fullmetal Alchemist, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Katanagatari, Fairy Tail, etc. I love the themes of optimism, following your dreams, camaraderie, and I love the employments of making little actions from characters seem just as epic as explosions and great shonen battles, interconnecting things to offer a sense of unity, etc.
In reflection of that, I'm definitely an ambitious person myself. I literally want to do everything the world can offer, especially those of creative aspects. My most important dream is to publish a story/manga/anime I have been writing and keeping on my computer in the form of multiple Microsoft Word documents spanning 30+ pages. But I also want to be make films/videos, start a fashion line, be an artist, be a musician/lyricist, and more.
Relevant to that, if I do so happen to score a lucky opportunity and get a table for the Artists' Alley, I'll be selling prints of my artwork and t-shirts of my anime/manga-themed t-shirt designs. (The idea was inspired by the anime-themed t-shirt designs created by superorange http://www.superorange.net/ and the Japanese-originated Poke'mon 151 t-shirt designs http://profkayton.tumblr.com/post/7834793872/pokemon-151-t-shirt-line-it-is-a-set-of-japanese)
As of now, I have a couple of One Piece t-shirt designs and Rinne no Lagrange t-shirt designs sketched out.
That about sums it up, I suppose. Of course, I'll be willing to pay for portions of the table and whatnot. Sorry for the long read, haha, it's not like this is my blog or anything. But if you did like what you read feel free to follow mine. (http://l3reezer.tumblr.com/) It's also a means of contact or just shoot an e-mail to [email protected]
Thank you~   :D
On tumblr with the same username.

East2west

If you have room for another artist to share your table in the in the AA, please email [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

WolfMore

Hello everyone, I'm Kim!!  Nice to meet you all!

I've signed up for a spot in Artist Alley.  But unfortunately, I am at a far place in the waiting list, and probably will not be able to get a table at all. 
Therefore, I am hoping I can have more luck here, and see if someone...anyone is willing to share tables with me!

I am willing to buy a full table or a half table.  I am looking forward to sell prints.

My art:  http://wolfmore.deviantart.com/gallery/

Please contact me at:  [email protected]

I am also anticipating on connecting with new people, and I'll be glad to help anyone out!!  Also, I will be willing to forge new friendships along with strong partnerships, since I don't have anyone else I know of to guide me in this matter.

majikura

I'm looking to get into artist alley, and I'm damn serious about it.  I'll pay for the whole table for only half of it if you decide to accept my offer.

you can contact me at my deviantart page: kura-x.deviantart.com or email me at [email protected]

LvlyBMC

Hi all! I'm hoping if ANYONE would like to share there table with me? I don't take much space. I make beaded motif charms. It's very shiny, it will bring people to your table  ;)

Here is some of my work you can view
http://lvlybmc.deviantart.com/gallery/

email is
[email protected]

A Bad Idea

SugarPunch Design Works is looking for a table partner to share table space with! We are offering to pay for the entire cost of the table as compensation! We only need 50% of the table to display our merchandise, artwork, and draw commissions.

Here's some samples of our work!
http://a-bad-idea.deviantart.com/

If interested, send us a reply at [email protected]! Thank you all for your time!

codeneon

Hi, if anyone has any space, I would like to share space and the cost of an Artist Alley Booth. I have several hundred Minecraft blocks featured at Minecon that i would like to sell. My website is here realworldminecraft.com and my email, if you are interested is here[email protected]

Let me know if you have space. I would love to be able to sell my art, and to get to know some new people!

pinklemonadegoddess

Hi, I know this is really late but if anyone has a table they are willing to share I am willing to pay half or all of the booth cost if necessary, plus a couple commissions if you want.

My DA is http://pinklemonadegoddess.deviantart.com/ . I'd be doing buttons and if I can get around to it stickers. I'm a very laid back person who is easy to deal with, and I will only need half of the table. If you're interested please contact me at pinklemonadegoddess at gmail dot com. Thank you so much.

unicorn_lord

I have a table. If anybody wants to share, send me an email.
[email protected]