Look out for me!

Started by MidnightPrincess94, January 29, 2012, 09:35:41 PM

MidnightPrincess94

interested in having people find you? or maybe you want people to know you exist? Well you've come to the right place! at this thread you can let others know who/what you'll be going as! and you might find someone wanting to meet up, or take a photo with you!:D

CommandantCat

Well if you want to find a William T. Spears from Kuroshitsuji, I was one of the cosplayers from Fanime 2011 strutting my stuff and scythe. http://sicklysweetened.deviantart.com/gallery/28117859#/d3hmtmq
And It will be improved this year c: I am quite pleased

Also, if you are trying to find an original bard/jester!Gamzee from Homestuck, I should be prancing around

So if you are from either fandom and want to chill? Find me a Commandantcat.tumblr.com or my DA to find out if we can coexist as fabulous people
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

Haunterluvcookies

Were you the William I saw at the con last year (2011)? Also to MidnightPrincess94, I would love to meet you! I am such a hetalia fan and I am going as both romano and Hungary! I would love to meet and take pics with you. And your freinds to! I would love to get lots of pics with lots of hetalia cosplayers.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Runewitt

Did anyone notice Puddi roaming around last year? he may be back again, hopefully with louder speakers. I'm also going to be working on Kikuchiyo from Samurai 7.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

CommandantCat

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on January 29, 2012, 11:29:48 PM
Were you the William I saw at the con last year (2011)?

I most likely was! I think I was one of the only cannon William with a scythe on hand, and a my own little troop of Grell c: I also was being silly at the gathering and tea.
Quote from: Runewitt on January 29, 2012, 11:31:57 PM
Did anyone notice Puddi roaming around last year? he may be back again, hopefully with louder speakers.

DUDE. DUDE. I wanted to hug the puddi.... then just sing puddi in a chorus of many.. who didn't participate.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: CommandantCat on January 30, 2012, 07:52:25 AM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on January 29, 2012, 11:29:48 PM
Were you the William I saw at the con last year (2011)?

I most likely was! I think I was one of the only cannon William with a scythe on hand, and a my own little troop of Grell c: I also was being silly at the gathering and tea.

OMG I saw you than! I wanted pictures but I couldn't find you after I got into the con! I will have to find you next year! You were the most awsome william I ever saw!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

CommandantCat

QuoteYou were the most awsome william I ever saw!

You make my heart melt! /);///u///;(\

I will happily find you for pictures! Anything you want, and if you ship WilliamxGrell, I can promise some great shots, OR CRACK SHOTS, Anything really.

Haha or someone to stalk around the convention with, I could totes text you when I am in my William gear no problem
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

MidnightPrincess94

QuoteAlso to MidnightPrincess94, I would love to meet you! I am such a hetalia fan and I am going as both romano and Hungary! I would love to meet and take pics with you. And your freinds to! I would love to get lots of pics with lots of hetalia cosplayers

really!? wonderful!! i would love to meet you and take pictures with you as well!! it would be an honor and a pleasure! ^u^ i will do wat i can to make sure i c u and take pictures wit u :D plus my friends are doing both italy's and spain. so it'll be a blast im sure  :D

QuoteWell if you want to find a William T. Spears from Kuroshitsuji, I was one of the cosplayers from Fanime 2011 strutting my stuff and scythe. http://sicklysweetened.deviantart.com/gallery/28117859#/d3hmtmq
And It will be improved this year c: I am quite pleased

Also, if you are trying to find an original bard/jester!Gamzee from Homestuck, I should be prancing around

So if you are from either fandom and want to chill? Find me a Commandantcat.tumblr.com or my DA to find out if we can coexist as fabulous people

i would love to meet up with you and take pics. my friends and i r doing a kuroshitsuji group pics and have ciel, claus, grell, sebastian or claude, and fem.ciel

Hot Pickled Pepper

I'm also going to be working on Kikuchiyo from Samurai 7.

Need a picture with this!

I am going as Lucca of Chrono Trigger, Emeraldas from the Harlock Saga, and Princess Gradriel of Princess Crown

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on January 30, 2012, 07:30:23 PM
QuoteAlso to MidnightPrincess94, I would love to meet you! I am such a hetalia fan and I am going as both romano and Hungary! I would love to meet and take pics with you. And your freinds to! I would love to get lots of pics with lots of hetalia cosplayers

really!? wonderful!! i would love to meet you and take pictures with you as well!! it would be an honor and a pleasure! ^u^ i will do wat i can to make sure i c u and take pictures wit u :D plus my friends are doing both italy's and spain. so it'll be a blast im sure  :D

That would be so awsome! I can't wait, I have a hungary maid outfit. It would be so cute to take pics with chibitalia!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

MidnightPrincess94

yaaayy!!! hungary and chibitalia ^u^ hopefully if we get accepted into the hetalia budget cooking, we'll definitely c eachother for sure!  ;D

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on January 31, 2012, 10:15:18 AM
yaaayy!!! hungary and chibitalia ^u^ hopefully if we get accepted into the hetalia budget cooking, we'll definitely c eachother for sure!  ;D

That would be awsome! An loads of fun.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

CommandantCat

@MidnightPrincess94
I would gladly take pictures with your group c:
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

Jerry

been "adventuring" since 2010 as this Cosplay!

Pending working on a costume... if it comes together...
here's a sketch I'm using as the inspiration:

See you at Fanime everyone ! :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

CommandantCat

Oh wow I saw you last year! Being awkwardly smiley saying how super cool and adorable you looked. Yeah.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

TC X0 Lt 0X

Jerry as spike from MLP.
JEBUS.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Dr Mario

I will be celebrating my 10th anniversary at Fanime this year. If you see a large charming gentleman in a white lab coat with a large pill don't be afraid to say hello, I won't bite..... unless your HMO covers it.
Solving all your fevers and chills since 1990.

Makise09

Doing a group cosplay with my friends as the Steins;Gate characters. Would love to meet other cosplayers!

BunofGovt

.... I'm also going to be working on Kikuchiyo from Samurai 7.

I will be looking for you!  I will have to bring my Heihachi cosplay for a pic with you!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Runewitt

Quote from: BunofGovt on February 23, 2012, 08:39:59 PM
.... I'm also going to be working on Kikuchiyo from Samurai 7.

I will be looking for you!  I will have to bring my Heihachi cosplay for a pic with you!
the helmet just got its first coat of paint, should start working on his coat this weekend.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.