Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

WuvMilo

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 07, 2012, 11:16:44 AM
Quote from: WuvMilo on April 07, 2012, 01:32:50 AM
Hello everyone~ o: This will be my first time at Fanime xD But I'll be cosplaying as Black Rock Shooter. c: I'm trying to find some pieces for her weapon ; u ; Hopefully I can make it in time for Fanime ;u ;
If u need help i can help u jasmine ^u^

O: Is that you Brieanna? x]

MidnightPrincess94

Quote from: WuvMilo on April 07, 2012, 11:40:53 PM
Hello everyone~ o: This will be my first time at Fanime xD But I'll be cosplaying as Black Rock Shooter. c: I'm trying to find some pieces for her weapon ; u ; Hopefully I can make it in time for Fanime ;u ;

yes ma'am! lol i thot u'd kinda guess tht since i hav chibitalia as my pic ^u^"

WuvMilo

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 08, 2012, 09:02:23 AM
Quote from: WuvMilo on April 07, 2012, 11:40:53 PM

yes ma'am! lol i thot u'd kinda guess tht since i hav chibitalia as my pic ^u^"

Haha true true x] But I had to check~ XD

MidnightPrincess94

hahaha riiiiiiittttteeee!!!!  ;)

Vasyenka

My cosplay list is still being sorted out, but this is what I got confirmed so far~ 8D

Justine Florbelle (Amnesia: Justine)
Hazel of Mayfair (Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
Prince Ludwig (Ludwig Kakumei/Ludwig Revolution)
Sirius Black (Harry Potter - Marauder's era)
Ranmao (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)

I'm debating bringing my Miku from Vocaloid: Dark Woods Circus, buut that's still in the air, ha ha! Oh, as is Kurando from Shadow Hearts: Covenant.
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Nina Star 9

My cosplay list is... long.

In approximate order of when I will be wearing them. As always, subject to change
Odd Girl - Ghost Trick
Martina - Slayers (Possible)
Maj. Kusanagi (Hard Disc) - Ghost in the Shell
Lady Eruca - Radiant Historia
Ulala - Space Channel 5
Lady Blackpearl - Legend of Mana

Quite a diverse group os costumes I have going on there!
On Sunday, I'll probably just stick to wearing lolita, as usual, but I might also push Lady Blackpearl to that day, so pretty much all of this is Friday and Saturday.
So if you see someone in one of these costumes, it is almost 100% guaranteed to be me, haha. I guess if there are secret hoardes of Legend of Mana or Ghost Trick fans or something out there, you'll all be able to find me.

MissAmiMizuno

I will be going as Chie Satonaka from Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4!  Look for me!  I looove to take pictures with people :)

As a side note, I will also be there representing the a little-known non-profit in the Bay Area called the Japan Society of Northern California.  If you are interested in taking Japanese classes or just finding out about us, you can ask us for information when you see us.  I will be with a friend of mine who will be dressed as a Lolita girl.  We will be giving away little things if you decide to fill out a short survey too.

*We are not selling anything, just providing info and trying to get your input, and we also will not be ramrodding people in order to get them to pay attention to us.  We have permission from the head of promotions at the con to do this*

Thanks!  Look forward to taking pictures/meeting/talking with you ^_^

~ Miss Ami

kohana ichibana

Quote from: Makise09 on February 20, 2012, 01:06:53 PM
Doing a group cosplay with my friends as the Steins;Gate characters. Would love to meet other cosplayers!

I recently fell in love with Stein's Gate! I'll be looking for you! :3

I'll be going as Yoruichi (Bleach) on Saturday and Korra (Legend of Korra) on Sunday. I'll probably be on my own most of con or hanging out with other people from gatherings for us lonely people D:. If you find me feel free to chat with me! I am a little shy upon first meetings but I'll get more talkative as fanime goes on.

*EDIT*

If anyone feels like checking out my process of making my Korra outfit ibekorra.tumblr.com :3 In my pictures I've been trying to get some Korra in my expressions D: She has a very animated face.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Junon

Will be going as Commander Shepard in full N7 Armor. Only 16 days left to finish it, barely got torso section done during the last 10 days. :(

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/471867_10151071691696679_657926678_12989413_2100009457_o.jpg

Hoping to see other Mass Effect cosplayers out there. I don't wanna be the only clown trying to protect everyone from the Reaper Invasion. :p

michibeloved

Here's my list of who I'll be going as in order.

Juri from SF4
Wonder Woman in her Ame Comi Version (my first time making armor and weapons so i'm excited to wear this one)
Ayumi Hamasaki in her Ladies Night outfit
Minzy from 2ne1

I'll be at Stage Zero a lot so make sure to come by!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Per usual, I will be going in my Danbo Constume (v1.2)

There were plans to modularize it, but that does not appear to be happening this year.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BBOYTarzan

sup sup, read pretty much all the post and have to say im excited^_^! i will be dressing up as....drum roll...

GUMBY! the original 2010 Gumby, not that lame none talking gumby who couldn't dance if sauske's life was at risk!

oh, and going as....you'll have to see...^_-

kohana ichibana

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 09, 2012, 02:52:11 PM

There were plans to modularize it, but that does not appear to be happening this year.

*_* I'm pretty sure I took a picture with you last year. Time for a new one!
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: kohana ichibana on May 10, 2012, 04:13:37 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 09, 2012, 02:52:11 PM

*_* I'm pretty sure I took a picture with you last year. Time for a new one!

My power grows...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

CosplayDevotee

I'll be going as the three cosplays seen in my signature. I'm not certain on the order yet but I know Harley will be Sunday. My husband will be cosplaying with me in the corresponding cosplays below:

Harley Quinn - Joker (animated series not Dark Knight version)
Death the Kid- Stein
Dominique the Cyclops - Wolfwood (with cross punisher lol)

We would love to find others especially interested in meeting us as our Trigun cosplays because it will most likely be our last year going as the two characters. We're very bummed cuz we had more friends going as other members of the Gun Ho Guns but they had to drop out of Fanime last minute.

Anyone interested let me know! ;D

dinahtron

I'll be going as Lady Deadpool (without the blonde hair, though; My hair is dyed red) and I'll most likely be at the Saturday and Sunday dance :)

Mod edit: its called a dance