Type Moon Gathering 2012

Started by RyuHayabusa, February 07, 2012, 01:21:37 AM

RyuHayabusa

Ok Hopefully 4th's time the charm on this. I want to get a general Type Moon Gathering for FanimeCon this year and since it's been really popular as of late thanks to Fate/Zero and Kara No Kyoukai, Might as well atttempt to do such a gathering. This is open to any characters of the series:

-Kara no Kyoukai
-Melty Blood
-Tsukihime
-Fate/Stay Night and it's related spin offs(Fate/Prototype, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, Fate/Extra ),
-Fate/Zero
-Canaan
-Kagetsu_Tohya
I hope this goes through at Fanime cause this has been a dream cosplay gathering for some time :D
*disclaimer goes here*
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step
aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Friday May 25 2012
Time: 2:00 p.m
MP:Hilton Lobby
L: I will decide that when everyone meets.

Title:

Type Moon Gathering 2012

~~List Of Characters will Go here once they are confirmed~~
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

manik_semiramis

Do you have an idea regarding date and possible time?  Because I'd love to come as Semiramis from Fate/Apocrypha, and I know someone who's making Saber~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Eliteslayer

I'm gonna aim to have Fate/Zero Lancer completed in time, so I'll try to make it. Hopefully it won't clash with my other gatherings.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

manik_semiramis

This is started my day well.  If you come as Fate/Zero Lancer, you're getting glomped~  :D

Quote from: Eliteslayer on February 07, 2012, 07:35:25 PM
I'm gonna aim to have Fate/Zero Lancer completed in time, so I'll try to make it. Hopefully it won't clash with my other gatherings.
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

RyuHayabusa

@manik_semiramis: I am thinking friday to do the gathering but for now, that would be my best possible choice :D

@Eliteslayer: Awesome :D

manik_semiramis

Friday would be a good day, I think.  :D. You'd be avoiding the bigger gatherings on both Sat and Sun

RyuHayabusa

@manik_semiramis: yea and it will be easier to organize. I will be posting this thread on the cosplay.com forums later on tonight too. but yeah, I can't wait for this to become a reality lol

manik_semiramis

>_>  The BAC gathering's at 3pm.  I hope this gathering's before then...or after.  haha~

DrMarukyuu

I'll be there as ryuunosuke from fate/zero! Friday sounds great.

RyuHayabusa

ok so far 2 people? I guess I will spread this around on FB again and on Twitter :D

Eliteslayer

From how things are looking, I don't think I'll have Lancer ready on time, but if that turns out to be the case, I'll try to make it as Kariya Matou instead. Either way, as long as it doesn't clash with anything else, I'll try to make it as someone from Fate/Zero.

Hope you can attend 'em!

manik_semiramis

I very much doubt I'll get Semiramis done, but if I can't, I'll be Illya instead~ 

Rubica

Planning on coming as Irisviel and my fiancee as suit!Saber :D Probably only going to do her red blouse outfit as I might not have time for the winter outfit and I'm not sure it would work well with the weather. Kinda bummed by the lack of participants we have so far.

RyuHayabusa

@Rubica; Yeah I know but at least it will be a small gathering. I will send PM's to the people that posted in this thread and just do a small guerilla type gathering. I'll let you know which date it will be.

Eliteslayer

Alright, I've got Kariya Matou ready, so I'll be him on Friday. Just let me know where and when.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Mintiia

Going to be be Rin Tohsaka for the weekend. I've been waiting for something like this!

RyuHayabusa

@mintia; cool :D cant wait to see your cosplay

for everyone else:

For the gathering to happen, even if it is a guerilla gathering, do you guys want to meet up on friday at 2 p.m? or between 5-7 p.m on Friday? Let me know asap so I can put it in my shoot schedule :D

Eliteslayer

After 5 won't work for me, since that's when the Durarara gathering is, so I'm all for Friday at 2:00.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yatta Dante

I'll come by as Emiya Shirou.
~Yatta Dante

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Yatta Dante on May 12, 2012, 01:10:03 AM
I'll come by as Emiya Shirou.

Awesome :D now what time would it be best for you to attend the gathering?