Type Moon Gathering 2012

Started by RyuHayabusa, February 07, 2012, 01:21:37 AM

Mintiia

I could probably meet on Friday at 2 PM...5-7 won't work for me, sorry. .___.;;;

RyuHayabusa

@Mintiia: that's fine by me.

@EVeryone else: is that ok?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Eliteslayer

Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

RyuHayabusa

Ok, well, hopefully everybody gets this notice then:

Time: 2 p.m friday
Meeting Place: Hilton Lobby

Hopefully that works for everyone

Rubica

Hopefully 2pm Friday works. Suit Saber should be ready to roll, hopefully Iri's boots will be ready in time but the walking foot for the pvc hasn't shown up yet.

RyuHayabusa

Rubica

Talking with some people who are also doing F/Z and were wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Saturday evening dinner meetup? We could do it at a reasonable, but darkish ambiance food place for some great photo ops perhaps. We'll call it our feast of kings. I don't know the San Jose area and have only been to one Fanime so I don't have a lot of input for where this could go down.

Eliteslayer

Saturday is no good for me, Rubica, but if you guys want to do it on Friday evening, I'd totally be up for it. (Only time for so many costumes, so Friday is my Kariya day.)

Hope you can attend 'em!

lucifuge

I was one of the people Rubica was talking to. Unfortunate my friend (who will be Waver) and I will be busy almost all of Friday, which is why we won't be able to join you at the initial meet. We'd love it if people would be willing to join us at some point on Saturday!

RyuHayabusa

@Rubica and Lucifuge: well, I maybe able to do it saturday evening, even if it late at night. I will be busy all day saturday until 9 p.m but that would probably be too late unless we can do a dramatic night shoot afterwards lol but that's wishful thinking cause most of us will be dead saturday night xD

Eliteslayer

Quote from: lucifuge on May 19, 2012, 11:43:31 PM
I was one of the people Rubica was talking to. Unfortunate my friend (who will be Waver) and I will be busy almost all of Friday, which is why we won't be able to join you at the initial meet. We'd love it if people would be willing to join us at some point on Saturday!

That's a shame, but I'll still keep an eye out for you guys. My plans for Saturday are completely full, including the evening, but there's always next time.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Sunara Ishi

If you guys decide to do something Saturday, I could possibly join you as Ren. Let me know. >.<
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

DrMarukyuu

I'm still in school at 2 PM Friday... >.<
it would work better for me if we could do this later than 4 PM if possible.
Friday afternoon and monday would work best for me.

I'm sorry I know this is really late notice so I'm totally fine if 2 is best for everyone else

Sunara Ishi

Hopefully someone can post pics later. I couldn't find you guys. Forgot to write down the location. O:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Eliteslayer

It was great meeting you guys, I hope you enjoyed it. Hopefully we can get more people next year to an official gathering, since I saw plenty of awesome cosplayers who couldn't make it. Still, it was a pleasure seeing all of you.

Here are the pictures I've got so far: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403506469692423.91841.100000992196766&type=1 If you can't see them, feel free to send me a friend request. And even if you can, if you were at the gathering, then send one anyways.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Rubica

Sent you a friend request and still waiting for a reply. Pics still aren't showing D: Hope I can see them soon since they're probably the only ones I'm going to find online.

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Rubica on June 04, 2012, 12:26:08 PM
Sent you a friend request and still waiting for a reply. Pics still aren't showing D: Hope I can see them soon since they're probably the only ones I'm going to find online.

Can you message me on FB so I know it's you? Often times when I get friend requests with no mutual friends or info on who they are, I wait until I can figure it out before accepting.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yatta Dante

Did anybody upload pictures of the gathering?
~Yatta Dante