FULFILLED - Fanime 2012 Roommate thread

Started by Navashuryn, January 31, 2012, 03:04:21 PM

Konekogami

ROOM IS FULL! +

+ Introduction: Hello there~!  So this is the part where I introduce myself correct? My name is Michele (Michi) and I am a 28 year old female.  I'm coming to Fanime from out of state. I've been going to Fanime for a few years now, and this time I'm looking for some room mates.

+ Hotel Information: I'll be staying at the Fairmont. I have a room with two double beds reserved. We will be staying at the hotel from Friday the 25th to Tuesday the 29th.

+ Costs: $85-$110.  If I get three room mates (total of 4 people including myself), the cost will be $85 per person.  If I get two roommates the cost will be $110 per person.  Payment must be done through paypal and received 1 week before the convention.  I will also take cash upfront but be warned, if you do NOT have the money, you will not stay.  No if ands or buts.

SPECIAL NOTE: I'm only charging for a three night stay, if for whatever reason you would also like to stay until Tues, please inform me, as it will raise the price.  However I won't charge unless you're staying the extra day.

+ Requirements:
Rules are pretty simple and easy to follow, It may seem like a lot, but they're pretty basic

1. Do NOT touch anything that is not yours without permission.  

2. No stealing.

3. No smoking or drug use.  Light drinking is alright, but no getting flat out drunk.

4. You may NOT use the room to invite your friends up to party.  Other people are allowed in the room only in the event that I myself am there.

5. Do not give anyone else the room key.

6. Shower!!

7. Let's try our best to keep the room clean.  

8. Do not touch the mini fridge, there's a charge even if anything is moved.

9. Fanime is a 24 hour con, so some of us may be out late.  Be respectful and quiet if you're coming back after midnight in case someone is sleeping.

+ Contact: If interested, please PM me, or email me at [email protected]  I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

+ Miscellaneous:

Q: Will you feed me?  

A:  I'll be picking up some food from the Safeway, and I'll be happy to share it.

Q: You're coming from out of state, what time will you be here?

My plane will be arriving in San Jose at 10:20 AM, so I should be at the hotel around Noon, hopefully earlier.

RoseLove19

-NEED A ROOM

Hi I'm Chelsea (Rose) and I really would like a room. I am 20 years old. I would just prefer a room close to the con. I'm willing to pay up to $80. The reason I'm here is because my room kind of fell though because some people had to pull out and I still really want to go. Please email me at [email protected] or facebook me Chelsea Rose Love Carlson. Thank you!

I can't go after all I can't afford it.

Denzilstrife

NEVERMIND! FOUND ROOMATES!!!

jacky10777

Need a room:
+ Introduction: Hi my name is Jacky Mac and my friends and I are looking for a room :D and there are three of us all 17 and yes our parents gave us permission and we live in the san jose area but would like to be closer to the convention therefore we are looking for rooms if anybody is willing to take us.
+ Hotel Information: planning on staying thurs - mon or fri - mon close by walking distance
+ Requirements: We would prefer an all girls room and we are willing to pay up to 100 in cash
+ Contact: you can contact me with my email i check regularly [email protected]
+ Miscellaneous: We are pretty chill people and we'll respect your things and privacy. We will also be cosplaying but dw we wont make a big mess or anything we can clean up after ourselves and thats about it if there is anymore question please feel free to contact me :)

mlarad

Looking for 2-3 roomies for Marriott hotel

Got the roomies thanks!

Thank you for looking!!!

BonjourHoney

(Cancelled)
2015 Cosplays:
Libra - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Arno Dorian (default) - Assassin's Creed: Unity
------
http://spazzy-azi.tumblr.com

LadyCasanova

IN NEED OF 3 MORE ROOMATES!!!

Introduction: My name is Christy, and I am new to Fanime. I'm 19 years old, female and I've been cosplaying since I was 13. The only cons I've been to were A-kon and AnimeFest in Dallas/Fort Worth since I used to live around that area.

Hotel: Radisson Airport Hotel NON-SMOKING KING BEDDED ROOM W/ PULL-OUT SOFA (NO ROLLAWAY BED AVAILABLE).

Dates: May 25th-28th

Check in Time:3:00 p.m

Check out Time: 11:00 am

People who are with me so far: Twin cousins (male and female) 19 yrs, my male friend 21 yrs, and myself 19 yrs.

The cost will be $38.52 for each person if we get 3 more people. Altogether, the cost is $270.18 for the 3 nights divided by the 7 of us equaling $38.52 each.

Doesn't matter if you're male or female. Preferably 16+ of age to room in. My twin cousins have their own inflatable bed already and I shall be sharing on one of the beds with my male friend, which means...the other bed is available to whoever wants to share it with or bring a sleeping bag if you're not comfy sleeping on the extra bed. If you are interested, please shoot me a message as soon as possible! Fanime is just around the corner and I'd appreciate it if I get a heads up.

Method of paying:
I WILL ACCEPT CASH UP FRONT!! This will happen during check-in time at 3:00 p.m

Contact me: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NaitoFiammaGarcia

Tumblr:http://naitofiamma.tumblr.com/

ROOM IS ALREADY FULL.

Karen

Reservation is taken!

I have an extra reservation. Details:

Where: Fairmont Hotel
When: Friday, May 25th to Monday 28th (3 nights)
Rate: $393.30 total
Space: 3 people, 2 beds, no rollaway

Fi-Fi

So, we had to downsize on rooms for Fanime this year... but we missed the deadline to cancel our second room!! >< So, before we are forced to pay for one night plus taxes, does anyone need a room at The Fairmont San Jose, 4 person room...

We would just transfer the room to your name!

I posted this on my Tumblr and said I would wait to post it on the forums, but then learned that If we don't cancel by the 14th we have to pay the whole thing... So here I am! This is urgent!

You know you know someone who needs a room!

Email me if you are interested!!

NoinHime

Hey guys!

Since FiFi is busy at the moment...

We no longer need people to fill this room.

Thanks for reading :)

vitriola

vitriola

Quote from: LadyCasanova on May 08, 2012, 10:04:36 PM
IN NEED OF 3 MORE ROOMATES!!!

Introduction: My name is Christy, and I am new to Fanime. I'm 19 years old, female and I've been cosplaying since I was 13. The only cons I've been to were A-kon and AnimeFest in Dallas/Fort Worth since I used to live around that area.

Hotel: Radisson Airport Hotel NON-SMOKING KING BEDDED ROOM W/ PULL-OUT SOFA (NO ROLLAWAY BED AVAILABLE).

Dates: May 25th-28th

Check in Time:3:00 p.m

Check out Time: 11:00 am

People who are with me so far: Twin cousins (male and female) 19 yrs, my male friend 21 yrs, and myself 19 yrs.

The cost will be $38.52 for each person if we get 3 more people. Altogether, the cost is $270.18 for the 3 nights divided by the 7 of us equaling $38.52 each.

Doesn't matter if you're male or female. Preferably 16+ of age to room in. My twin cousins have their own inflatable bed already and I shall be sharing on one of the beds with my male friend, which means...the other bed is available to whoever wants to share it with or bring a sleeping bag if you're not comfy sleeping on the extra bed. If you are interested, please shoot me a message as soon as possible! Fanime is just around the corner and I'd appreciate it if I get a heads up.

Method of paying:
I WILL ACCEPT CASH UP FRONT!! This will happen during check-in time at 3:00 p.m

Contact me: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NaitoFiammaGarcia

Tumblr:http://naitofiamma.tumblr.com/
Quote from: vitriola on May 11, 2012, 11:38:54 PM
helllo this is could be my first anime and I could be your roommates so we can share expenses on the hotel if you're still needing one.

Kpmonkeygirl

""To move is to stir, and to be valiant is to stand; therefore,
if tou art mov'd, thou runst away."