Cthulhu for President 2012 - The Campaign rolls on!

Started by HunterZero, February 10, 2012, 10:55:57 AM

HunterZero

In the grandiose (and arrogant) assumption that the Cthulhu for President panel will be approved for Fanime 2012, I would like to open up this thread for people to ask questions that they would like to have answered by the campaign.

I'm also curious to see if anyone is interested in another panel idea the campaign has: Cthulhu's guide to Politics. Anyone think that might be interesting, especially since it is an election year?
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Tsubasakissu

What does Cthulhu say about his opponent, Newt "Stay Puff" Gingrich's affairs? How would that reflect on him as president?
Does Cthulhu believe that corporations are people and that they deserve "free speech"?
How does Cthulhu feel about how Obama handled Libya? Would Cthulhu handle it differently?
Does pizza count as a vegetable?

Glitch

glad to see this is back for another year. Better yet, Chtulhu managed to run a campaign from one presidential election year to another.

HunterZero

Quote from: Glitch on February 16, 2012, 11:53:17 AM
glad to see this is back for another year. Better yet, Chtulhu managed to run a campaign from one presidential election year to another.

Cthulhu is Eternal!

I am not, but someone must continue the campaign.

I'm making a note of any questions asked here for the panel. I'm not ignoring you anymore than I normally ignore everyone.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

HunterZero

Woo, approved!

Not on Saturday this time, but it sounds like the big room was pretty well locked up well ahead of time. At least, I think we're going to be in the big room...

Mind you, no room is big enough for the insanity that is CTHULHU FOR PRESIDENT
Cthulhu for President!

HunterZero

Damnit, we have an election happening this year and so far almost no questions?

Come on people, ask the Cthulhu for President campaign something!
Cthulhu for President!

echoshadow

Who are you? And what do you stand for? But most importantly can you count to muffens?
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

HunterZero

Quote from: echoshadow on April 03, 2012, 12:26:54 AM
Who are you? And what do you stand for? But most importantly can you count to muffens?

I'm the campaign manager for the Cthulhu for President Campaign! I would have thought that was obvious by now.

Cthulhu stands for many things, so you need to be specific.
Cthulhu for President!

HunterZero

I have been informed by one of my communications staff that I have been remiss in not promoting our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cthulhu-for-President-Fanime/113797648664605

There, I did it. Maybe now I can get to some real politics.
Cthulhu for President!

Fazio

Was going to save this for the panel but here goes...

Last time Cthulhu ran for president/supreme entity of horrors, he was beaten by dark horse candidate "A Boat Ramming Into Him".  Is the campaign taking this into consideration?  If I'm going to invest any time or money in this endeavor, I need to be sure that our dark lord will not succumb to any nautical mishaps.

HunterZero

Quote from: Fazio on April 17, 2012, 09:21:25 PM

Last time Cthulhu ran for president/supreme entity of horrors, he was beaten by dark horse candidate "A Boat Ramming Into Him".  Is the campaign taking this into consideration?  If I'm going to invest any time or money in this endeavor, I need to be sure that our dark lord will not succumb to any nautical mishaps.

I've been informed that the above mentioned event was taken far out of proportion and that Cthulhu was not "beaten" as you put it. Indeed, that was not so much "A Boat Ramming Into Him" as "Zoth-Ommog cannot steer worth a damn".
Cthulhu for President!

Fazio

Well I certainly hope that poor driving doesn't deter the arrival of the Ancient Ones again...

Glitch

Quote from: HunterZero on April 18, 2012, 09:29:51 AM
Quote from: Fazio on April 17, 2012, 09:21:25 PM

I've been informed that the above mentioned event was taken far out of proportion and that Cthulhu was not "beaten" as you put it. Indeed, that was not so much "A Boat Ramming Into Him" as "Zoth-Ommog cannot steer worth a damn".
So this must be the Cthulhu version of being swift boated.

CommandantCat

What will the Old God do for economic reform in this grand nation!? :U
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

HunterZero

Quote from: CommandantCat on April 18, 2012, 10:24:00 PM
What will the Old God do for economic reform in this grand nation!? :U

Excellent question! Cthulhu has many plans for the economy, and I will be covering them in depth at the panel. Be there, or suffer a horrific fate!
Cthulhu for President!

HunterZero

Our Campaign Rally is currently scheduled for:

6-7PM on Sunday, May27th in the big room

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Remember, there is still time for you to submit your questions!
Cthulhu for President!