New! With the Will of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2015

Started by PinkHairSasuke, February 11, 2012, 06:44:37 AM

Shinigami_Lover

Quote from: saga199 on March 12, 2014, 05:27:11 AM
Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on February 11, 2012, 10:17:03 PM
Shippuden Sasuke--- the black one the outfit he kills Itachi
sounds awsome,sorry to chim in on ya like that XD i hope thay pute up the time and place for the naruto gathering soon X3 im going as sakura and my mom is going as tsunade

It is alright... I am actually no longer doing that one that is back in 2012... I am War Time Sasuke this year... though I am not put blood on my white shirt ^_-  I have 6 different Sasuke outfits though.
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Necara

Is anyone going to pick a day? I think Sunday would be best.

BSaphire

Quote from: Necara on May 11, 2014, 07:56:17 PM
Is anyone going to pick a day? I think Sunday would be best.

Hey there Naruto cospeeps!
I noticed that the organizer has not been on here since the end of March. I did send a message and have reserved an hour on Sunday for this gathering. Here is what I propose if it works for all of you:

Sunday ~ G6 ~ 12pm - 1pm

This is two hours before Shonen Jump, which all you Narutards :P are welcome to come and represent this title at, but as of right now you guys have an absent organizer and if I schedule this for Sunday I would like to know that someone is willing to step up and run this gathering at con because I can't squeeze it in with all that I am doing.

So is there anyone who would like to make sure Naruto has it's own gathering or do you guys just want to join in the Shonen Jump gathering on Sunday at 3 pm? PM me if you are willing to lead this at con and then I will list it, BUT you have to hurry up and decide because the list closes on the 16th.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Shinigami_Lover

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

BSaphire

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on May 15, 2014, 05:24:03 PM
Sounds wonderful, B! Thx!
I went ahead and listed this gathering... so I am trusting all the Naruto peeps that show up for it that someone will step up and take care of it for me :)
Sunday ~ 12pm ~ G6

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

I'd be there...but you know my life gets in the way.   :'(

I miss you all!  Have a blast!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

PinkHairSasuke

I greatly apologize for my absence from the forum. I have neglected my fellow Naruto peeps and I'm sorry. B, thank you so much for giving us the time you did; I will be there and lead the gathering if no one else has already stepped up to take over. Again, I'm so sorry that I have neglected the gathering, life has been hitting me hard with a lot of drama for the past months but all is good now!! (At least it seems like it is!!)

ICosplayNeji

So, how about that manga end? XD

Just wondering what's in the works for next year's Fanime gathering, I'm wanting to dust off my Neji cosplay and attend :)

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on November 06, 2014, 06:51:54 PM
So, how about that manga end? XD

Just wondering what's in the works for next year's Fanime gathering, I'm wanting to dust off my Neji cosplay and attend :)

That ending though!! lol

I'm beginning the planning stages for this next year, I'm so behind!!

Shinigami_Lover

I am working on Kushina and I am also bringing Sakura back... Kushina will be at the photoshoot though

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Samariah Kuro

At least one of the days I'll be genderbent Gaara with my pals Shippuden Hinata and genderbent Anbu Kakashi. We'll try to join the gathering but not exactly sure what our plans are yet :)

Shinigami_Lover

We need to be plotting the time for the shoot... Since PinkHairSasuke has not been on since December I am just got to run with it... The day will be Saturday ... @ G5 = "The SLAB" (outside the Hilton Hotel Bar) But what time it looks sort of clear to do it 10:30, 11:30 or sometime after 1pm

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Shinigami_Lover

Bump!! Con is here let your buddies know about the Shoot!!

Also the Naruto shoot will be on Saturday at 3pm at the G6.... where is was last year...

PS I am taking over since PinkHairSasuke has not been on... if he shows up the shoot and he wants to do it then he can.

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

roastedpeas

Hi, i hope i'm in the right place: i've cosplayed as my two favorites kakashi and asuma at Fanime in previous years, but was oblivious to these gatherings and would like to make it out this year!  I'm a little disappointed my friends cant make it out this year, but planning to attend saturday to rock my Asuma garb!

- Is there any thing I should know before this gathering?
- any other tips are appreciated! 

This is also my first time in the forums, and not used to the setup as some posts are replies from 2012?

sincerely, clueless asuma