0 (0%)
2p
1 (14.3%)
2:30p
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

carladawn

Hey everyone!!
Last year was a blast and I know there are a lot of us who want another Sailor Moon gathering for 2012. My friend MissPanda will be leading this gathering again, but she hasn't been able to make a new thread yet, so I'll take care of the thread stuff and when we get there (or when she has time to take over this thread), she'll be in charge. She's a wonderful gathering leader!

Day: Sunday
Time: 2p
MP: FiF MS

Current count (as of 4/16/12):
15 for sure
4 possible

Characters attending:

Super Sailor Moon- Shannon
Queen Serenity- amidoji's friend
Princess Serenity- amidoji's friend
Princess Small Lady- amidoji's friend
Sailor Mercury or Queen Beryl- TifaIA
Super Sailor Mercury- Violet Vesper
Super Sailor Venus- Jessica, jobiberry
Super Sailor Jupiter- kimba616
Super Sailor Neptune- carladawn
Super Sailor Uranus- Jacki
Sailor Pluto- White Rose Assassin
Dark Lady- MissPanda
Mistress 9- LadyStaba
Princess Kakyuu-- amidoji

Possible Attendees:

Princess Serenity- manik_semiramis
Sailor Mars- Olivine
Mistress 9- koolcalcat1
Sailor Saturn- weirdlilfaechild

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

manik_semiramis

I'm putting down 12p, mainly because the Trinity Blood gathering's at 1:30 to 2pm, and Kuro's at 3:30 >_>
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Olivine

I'm hoping to get Sailor Mars done for Fanime, if I do, I'll definitely be attending!
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

TifaIA

Always a joy to meet more Moonies. I'll either have Sailor Mercury (currently working on) or Queen Beryl in attendance.

carladawn

Great to have you all! I think the earlier the better because of the masquerade stuff.

Kimba616

carladawn

Got it!! :D Glad to have you join!

TuxedoMask

I plan to be there!

(Wonder what character i'll be..... Hmm decisions, decisions.)

manik_semiramis

I'll definitely be there if it's noon, although I'll have to leave around 1 >_<
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Akane

My friend and I are good for a noon gathering!

carladawn

Eri Kagami

I had a blast at last year's Sailor Moon gathering. I was the human Luna last year. I'll be going as Sailor Pluto this year.

Amidoji

I'm part of a decent size group of Sailor moon characters. We'd love to come to this gathering. I can be rather certain we'll have myself as Princess Kakyuu, and three of my friends as Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity and Princess Small Lady respectively. I don't know if the rest of our group (which is small children will be able to make this gathering)

weirdlilfaechild

I will be there as Sailor Saturn if I can get my wig fixed and glaive shipped!
"I love deadlines! I especially love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they fly by." ~Douglass Adams

Rydia - Final Fantasy IV : Kyoko - Puella Magi Magica Madoka
Mariko - Elfen Lied : Kiki - Kiki's Delivery Service : Hotaru - Sailor Moon

jobiberry

If it's not too early (conflicting with the lolita picnic) :(((  Then I will come as Super Sailor Venus^^V
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

jobiberry

Ok~ so I can see that this meetup is definatly conflicting with the lolita picnic but I'd really like to have a reason to wear Super Sailor Venus again this year^^ So please sign me up!^o^/
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

carladawn

Would 2pm work better for everyone? I see there is an open slot for that time!

Amidoji

We wouldn't mind. In fact it would allow our young Chibi-Chibi to get her nap in prior to having to get dressed again for the cosplay competition.

MissPanda

Finally got it going, sorry Carla it took so long T_T
So here's the link to Sailor Moon Gatheringhttp://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17165.0.html

carladawn

Awesome! No problem. I don't know how to close this thread, but let's not use this one anymore everyone, okay? Thanks!!