OFFICIAL Cosplay Spectacular 2012 (Masquerade) UPDATED 5/19/2012

Started by angeljibrille, February 13, 2012, 07:28:02 PM

angeljibrille

Quote from: Teca on April 30, 2012, 10:47:44 AM
I know that it was stated that if we change our preferred craftsmanship slot, we lose our place in line. Does that count for if we change ANY of our preferred choices or just if we change our first choice?

You can go ahead and change all of them. This won't be a big deal until I "fix" the entries (and assign slots), which isn't going to happen for another week or so.

Enkai

Is the website being updated?  I was checking the site to see if workmanship time had been updated, and I didn't see the "my registrations" link.  Thanks!

Dany

I can see our registration, but I can't find the part where we can change our craftmanship times..worst thing I will email, thouh..
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

mlarad

Hi,
Sorry if this has already been asked. For the optional rehearsal time on Sunday and to drop off our background stages and props, do we have to sign up for a spot when we check in at the con or can we just show up at any time during the time frame?

angeljibrille

Quote from: mlarad on May 14, 2012, 06:08:06 PM
Hi,
Sorry if this has already been asked. For the optional rehearsal time on Sunday and to drop off our background stages and props, do we have to sign up for a spot when we check in at the con or can we just show up at any time during the time frame?

You can show up anytime during that timeframe, but if you get there early you have a better chance of being able to participate.

Thanks!
Marisa

angeljibrille

Quote from: Enkai on May 12, 2012, 06:15:56 PM
Is the website being updated?  I was checking the site to see if workmanship time had been updated, and I didn't see the "my registrations" link.  Thanks!

I did do a security patch, but it's all fixed now. Please let me know if you have any issues. :)

angeljibrille

Quote from: Dany on May 12, 2012, 11:13:51 PM
I can see our registration, but I can't find the part where we can change our craftmanship times..worst thing I will email, thouh..

You can't change them at this point, they have been assigned.

Thanks!
Marisa

azreale

I know it doesn't belong here, but the email I sent out was never replied to and neither was the PM, also I can't find the swap meet thread. SO! i'm posting here in hopes that someone gets it and responds ^^
I sent in an email and pm asking to be taken off of the swap meet list for both days (spot name is under thordarson) so if Marisa could do that (i believe she's in charge of that also?)  it'd be great ^^ i don't want to take up space on a list when I wont even be able to attend the meet.
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

angeljibrille

Quote from: azreale on May 15, 2012, 12:41:00 PM
I know it doesn't belong here, but the email I sent out was never replied to and neither was the PM, also I can't find the swap meet thread. SO! i'm posting here in hopes that someone gets it and responds ^^
I sent in an email and pm asking to be taken off of the swap meet list for both days (spot name is under thordarson) so if Marisa could do that (i believe she's in charge of that also?)  it'd be great ^^ i don't want to take up space on a list when I wont even be able to attend the meet.

Got your message; I'll be making the final list on Sunday. I've just been busy with getting the Masq taken care of: Swap Meet will be this weekend.

Thanks!

malnut

Do we need tickets to watch the masquerade? Will my weekend pass let me in?

SincerelyAimei

Whew, thanks so much to Marisa and all the other coordinators, you guys made the Masquerade such a great experience! I had a smooth, enjoyable time, and I hope the audience enjoyed my skit too! =] I'm glad I got to work with you before you retire, Marisa, you really made my con and cosplay spectacular experience wonderful. <3

On a side note, I unfortunately had to leave the Masquerade right after my performance, but I heard afterwards that I won an award that I didn't get to pick up. Could I ask real quick if anyone knows which award this is? I was the Princess Tutu who did the Dying Swan routine, I found a video of me here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiyZV25NBdg

Thanks in advance! <333
Artist Alley Helper - Table 202 - Zhen Yue
http://zhenyue.deviantart.com/

Swan Lake!Princess Tutu [Saturday/Sunday]
Masquerade Entry 33 (The Dying Swan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiyZV25NBdg

angeljibrille

Quote from: SincerelyAimei on May 29, 2012, 05:15:17 PM
Whew, thanks so much to Marisa and all the other coordinators, you guys made the Masquerade such a great experience! I had a smooth, enjoyable time, and I hope the audience enjoyed my skit too! =] I'm glad I got to work with you before you retire, Marisa, you really made my con and cosplay spectacular experience wonderful. <3

On a side note, I unfortunately had to leave the Masquerade right after my performance, but I heard afterwards that I won an award that I didn't get to pick up. Could I ask real quick if anyone knows which award this is? I was the Princess Tutu who did the Dying Swan routine, I found a video of me here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiyZV25NBdg

Thanks in advance! <333

That was the award you picked up at Con Ops with me there :) My friend just didn't know you had picked it up yet!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!
Marisa