One Piece Gathering 2012 - WE GO!!!

Started by ichnob, February 15, 2012, 07:34:09 PM

ichnob

Hi everyone. I posted this on Cosplay.com first, not realizing that I also needed to post this here. I'm submitting myself to host the One Piece gathering at Fanime this year. I've hosted this gathering at Fanime a few years prior, but never using the official Fanime forums to do so. So without further ado...

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Saturday
Time: 1:30
MP: FMS
L: FCC HS

One Piece Gathering 2012

List of characters/cosplayers attending:
*pending*
Classic Luffy - luffy77
Timeskip Luffy - Eliteslayer
Thriller Bark Usopp  - Ichnob (plus TB Nami & Robin in tow)
Perona - CrazyJezy, Peacebunnie
Strong World Robin - Unluck
Shanks - Atikal
Zoro - pinkraintoday (with Ace in tow)

Photography Order:
Complete Group Shot
Strawhats
Monkey D. Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Sanji
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook
Villains
Other Pirates
Marines
Timeskip Characters
Major Groups/Story Arcs (if enough)
Latecomers
Fan Requests

Respective cosplay.com thread: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=273528

Time and date have now NOW been set in stone. We're on the official gathering list. Also, we do have our One Piece Panel on Sunday at 10 am in Panels Room 3. If you can't make it to the first gathering, then definitely come to the panel so we can have a mini-gathering afterwards. :D

Eliteslayer

As I posted on the cosplay.com forums, hopefully I'll be able to make this as time-skip Luffy. It all depends on how it can fit into my schedule.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

luffy77

CrazyJezy

ichnob

Added CrazyJezy

Time and date officially submitted: 12:30 on Saturday. *crosses fingers*

Unluck

ichnob

First post updated...

Also, One Piece Fan Panel has been accepted! We're having it on Sunday at 10:00 am in panel room 3. If it's too early to make it at 10, arrive late in cosplay, because if we have enough people, we could probably have a mini-gathering right after the panel.

Atikal

pinkraintoday

I am cosplaying as Zoro this day, and my boyfriend is going as Ace. (: Excited!

Peacebunnie

Put me down for Perona - Time Skip if I get it done in time, otherwise I'll be there in the Thriller Bark outfit.
HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).

ichnob

You have all been added.

Also, make note of the New NEW time. To make use of the front of the convention center, we've been pushed back to 1:30. So make sure to get plenty of food and fluids in you.  ;)

I'll be packing a Straw-hat flag along with some iPod speakers so that we'll have music. Can't wait to see you all there!

Peacebunnie

HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).

somegirlkatie

Was anyone friends with the Sanji in the Hawaiian shirt? o_o

Dare9179

Dathamster

Is there going to be one this year? :3 (2013)
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball