SuperWhoLock (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock) Gathering 2012 ~UPDATE 4/21~

Started by InsanityRelapse, February 16, 2012, 06:08:36 PM

DorianHolmes

Quote from: thatonepuppetpal on April 08, 2012, 02:56:54 PM
Wait, my friend and I might go as geothebio's doodles of Sherlock and John instead of the Empty Child and the TARDIS. Also, I attempted to make a small Sherlock gathering on Facebook but it appears that it is not as getting as much publicity as I hoped for. Is it okay if I can piggyback the Sherlock gathering with this gathering? I can change the event into a SuperWhoLock gathering if you'd like.

http://www.facebook.com/events/430111140339346/

Boyfriend and I joined.

GreyHarper

I can go as Fem!Moran (Sherlock), Watson (normal or Nightmare Before Sherlock), or Fem!Dean. I would prefer Saturday, if that counts for anything.
If wishes were fishes, I'd give you the sea.

savingsammy

Quote from: Duo Monkey on April 04, 2012, 10:06:45 PM
Sammy, Lemme know who you decide. I'll do whomever opposite of you. Jack, Ten, or Master.
I'm thinking Eleven.  :)

RaelynnMarie

I think I might have to go ahead and try and cosplay someone (as thankfully everyone from SuperWhoLock is rather easy to closet cosplay)! Most definitely coming to the meet, even if I'm only able to walk around in either Black Widow (depending on the day) or street clothes.

Hmm maybe Fem!John if I can get someone to watch my table for a bit.

usagi3113

OMG!!! hehe I had to register just so I can respond here!!! I might bring Sam Winchester I'll bring if my friend does John/Daddy Winchester and I'll try to convince her to come! Otherwise I'll have 11 with me! DuoMonkey did you say you had Tennant, Jack AND The Master?! EEE the Master is love! Which version do you have?

mirzers

Wait, my friend and I might go as geothebio's doodles of Sherlock and John instead of the Empty Child and the TARDIS. Also, I attempted to make a small Sherlock gathering on Facebook but it appears that it is not as getting as much publicity as I hoped for. Is it okay if I can piggyback the Sherlock gathering with this gathering? I can change the event into a SuperWhoLock gathering if you'd like.

This isn't my event, but I think piggybacking on the SuperWhoLock gathering is a good idea.
I still haven't decided if I'm going to cosplay Fem!arty on Saturday, but I might stop by anyways. I may bring a Cas and Dean along with me.

captainvontapdat

Has the creator of this event set a specific time and date yet? I already informed the people on the Facebook event that we're following the plans on this thread. Hopefully he/she can set a time and day before other gatherings take a desired time slot.

heidipak

Waiting on when this gathering will be.

But if it works out, planning to bring Sherlock and kid sister will be Watson.

[PS.  I will forever love any Torchwood cosplayers.  Forever.]
Fanime 2013

0 - Russell (Up)
1 - Azusa Nakano (K-On!!)
2 - Yukio Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
3 - Vriska Serket - God Tier (Homestuck)
4 - Nepeta Leijon (Homestuck)

Duo Monkey

Quote from: usagi3113 on April 09, 2012, 08:32:56 AM
OMG!!! hehe I had to register just so I can respond here!!! I might bring Sam Winchester I'll bring if my friend does John/Daddy Winchester and I'll try to convince her to come! Otherwise I'll have 11 with me! DuoMonkey did you say you had Tennant, Jack AND The Master?! EEE the Master is love! Which version do you have?

End of Time, collar and all. I'll bring him and Jack then.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

Henry-5K337

Depending on what day it is I will be going as The Big Bang Doctor. Hopefully there isn't a River and Amy combo to kill my fez...

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: usagi3113 on April 09, 2012, 08:32:56 AM
fFfffff Sam pls ;A; /doing Cas

Wrenn

May come as Sam from Supernatural. Regardless will be there to see the awesomeness that is a SuperWhoLock gathering.

pupumoi

Change of plans on my repotoire, not that it applys to much anyway... (friend is still Sherlock though!)
Fri: GayJim! (not that anyone will notice because of pure closet cosplay here)
Sat: Tourist Moriarty
Sun: Reichenbach Moriarty (used to be Westwood, but turns out blue navy is impossible to find in my town)
Mon: Richard Brook (not that anyone will notice...)

Also I'll be giving out little things here and there if you catch me because its my only weakness.

DorianHolmes

We should start throwing around times

I suggest Sunday at 11am for the gathering.

lovelessneko

So my dearest friend (the creator of this thread) has yet to decide which day or time. I shall be helping out with planning the gathering, so suggestion of day and time would be wonderful. So far there's Sunday at 11am.
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

lovelessneko

If you like. The more the merrier. I'm helping out with this gathering :]
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

jennapeekaboo

I'll be bringing Sherlock with me. Can't wait to see everyone there!

InsanityRelapse

This is so incredibly exciting, Lovelessneko is my friend who is helping out with the gathering. As she has said I haven't decided on a time or day for the gathering and would love some suggestions. So far we have a bid for Sunday at 11am and good interest on Saturday.

InsanityRelapse

Quote from: Duo Monkey on March 28, 2012, 02:42:24 PM
I can as End or Time Ten, Jack Harkness, or End of Time Master. Which one do you want? Heh heh.

omg yes, which ever you want! personal I might have to glomp if you choose jack

lovelessneko

Quote from: InsanityRelapse on April 16, 2012, 10:43:20 AM
This is so incredibly exciting, Lovelessneko is my friend who is helping out with the gathering. As she has said I haven't decided on a time or day for the gathering and would love some suggestions. So far we have a bid for Sunday at 11am and good interest on Saturday.

I won't be able to help out if you plan it the same time as my Panty and Stocking gathering which is Saturday at 3. So..no one suggest that time lol.
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)