SuperWhoLock (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock) Gathering 2012 ~UPDATE 4/21~

Started by InsanityRelapse, February 16, 2012, 06:08:36 PM

jennapeekaboo

Just posted about wearing Sherlock to the meetup, but I'm actually going to wear Sam Winchester instead of Sherlock

Rank

Hey, any final word on the exact day/time/location for this gathering?

lovelessneko

Quote from: Rank on April 19, 2012, 03:13:03 AM
Hey, any final word on the exact day/time/location for this gathering?

Unfortunately no. Though it will be on Sunday at 11am if people don't put their input. Fanime is drawing near and I would like to see this gathering happen along with my friend who is hosting.

I was thinking of having the gathering inside where the lovely circus performance was last year.
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

usagi3113

Quote from: Duo Monkey on April 10, 2012, 10:13:24 AM
End of Time, collar and all. I'll bring him and Jack then.
EEEEE!!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see!
Sadly my friend can't show up as Daddy Winchester D: but I'll be there as Sam!!! Hooray for more love

Ooooh, Yes I hope for Sunday too! But could we maybe have it at like noon or 1? I know Saturday my friends and I are out late haha and it's hard to get into cosplay too early. I like the location too.

Haunterluvcookies

Sadly my friend can't show up as Daddy Winchester D: but I'll be there as Sam!!! Hooray for more love

I must come and take pics! I love sam and Castial. So I hug every Sam I see, if I had more time I would cosplay but I will stick to photos for now. Mabye if this gathering happens next year than I will cosplay. Can't wait to see all the awesome  supernatural cosplays. ;D
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

lovelessneko

Quote from: usagi3113 on April 20, 2012, 09:43:33 AM

Ooooh, Yes I hope for Sunday too! But could we maybe have it at like noon or 1? I know Saturday my friends and I are out late haha and it's hard to get into cosplay too early. I like the location too.

Alrighty that's two for Sunday so far. We may be able to have it around noon or 1. Or maybe 12:30. I don't have the power to make the final decision (as in change the first post) so I will be sure to let my friend know. Along with the photography line up.
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

captainvontapdat

Quote from: lovelessneko on April 20, 2012, 11:54:41 PM
Quote from: usagi3113 on April 20, 2012, 09:43:33 AM

Alrighty that's two for Sunday so far. We may be able to have it around noon or 1. Or maybe 12:30. I don't have the power to make the final decision (as in change the first post) so I will be sure to let my friend know. Along with the photography line up.

I think around noon would be nice since the Harry Potter gathering is at 10 and I don't want to rush back into the hotel and change.

Tsubasakissu

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: jennapeekaboo on April 18, 2012, 06:50:55 AM
Just posted about wearing Sherlock to the meetup, but I'm actually going to wear Sam Winchester instead of Sherlock
Yespls ;3; <3

Tsubasakissu

lovelessneko

Quote from: Tsubasakissu on April 21, 2012, 04:14:21 PM
Also, can we get this done at 1? I have a gathering at 11 @A@

we would have to move the location of the gathering since the Marvel/DC gathering will be at there. And it would be rude to have to fight for it since they booked it first. We might be able to push it to another time if everyone agrees on it and my friend says it's ok to.

Edit:
I can't read hahaha. There's nothing at 1 on Sunday as far I know. We might be able to move the gathering to one if everyone is ok with that. Haha..i'm dumb ._.;
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)

Rukia-Hitachiin

Oh thank you for making this!! I've been trying to find a group of Supernatural cosplayers because I want to be Jo Harvelle but that only works when I have at least a Sam and Dean around! lol. So put me down as Jo. I'll see if I can do that for Sunday morning! :)

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: Rukia-Hitachiin on April 22, 2012, 12:50:51 AM
Oh thank you for making this!! I've been trying to find a group of Supernatural cosplayers because I want to be Jo Harvelle but that only works when I have at least a Sam and Dean around! lol. So put me down as Jo. I'll see if I can do that for Sunday morning! :)
Ffffff yesssss 8D

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: lovelessneko on April 21, 2012, 05:00:59 PM
Quote from: Tsubasakissu on April 21, 2012, 04:14:21 PM
Also, can we get this done at 1? I have a gathering at 11 @A@

we would have to move the location of the gathering since the Marvel/DC gathering will be at there. And it would be rude to have to fight for it since they booked it first. We might be able to push it to another time if everyone agrees on it and my friend says it's ok to.

Edit:
I can't read hahaha. There's nothing at 1 on Sunday as far I know. We might be able to move the gathering to one if everyone is ok with that. Haha..i'm dumb ._.;
Eh its fine c:
I'll just skip the other one, since that would be waaaaay too many costume changes in one day for me, and Im using that cosplay from that gathering for a panel anyways c:

Duo Monkey

Quote from: InsanityRelapse on April 16, 2012, 10:46:47 AM
Quote from: Duo Monkey on March 28, 2012, 02:42:24 PM
I can as End or Time Ten, Jack Harkness, or End of Time Master. Which one do you want? Heh heh.

omg yes, which ever you want! personal I might have to glomp if you choose jack

Well Jack /is/ my go to cosplay. So I'll definitely do him. Maybe do the Master later. Also is we could avoid the Kuroshitsuji, Final Fantasy, and Trinity Blood gatherings you can hug me all you want. XD
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

DorianHolmes

If it becomes 1pm I cannot go nor can the bf. I am part of Cafe V so I will be there 1-3pm 11am or noon is do able but 1 is impossible for us.

InsanityRelapse

Quote from: DorianHolmes on April 23, 2012, 08:13:17 PM
If it becomes 1pm I cannot go nor can the bf. I am part of Cafe V so I will be there 1-3pm 11am or noon is do able but 1 is impossible for us.

I think we'll be keeping it at 11 since no one else has spoken up.

kookiekween99

I -might- go as the TARDIS if I can get my cosplay finished in time...
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Duo Monkey

My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

lovelessneko

Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)